SmileyAlyssa Website!

smileyalyssa
websites

SmileyAlyssa: What is your website passcode?! I tried 777 but it didn't work! I don't think I did anything wrong! Today is my b-day by the way :gift:

You could post it on my Talk to a Hopscotchers topic! That's what it was made for!

Happy birthday! :D

@SmileyAlyssa might have changed it because people were sharing the password. :D

I just hacked it again :D

Thanks! I still want to know what it is :tired_face:. She is following me and liked all of my projects so....

I know it!!! But I promised not to tell

Have to go. There should be a way to private message people on the forum.

Noooo!!! :confounded::confounded::tired_face::tired_face: :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::wink:

@SmileyAlyssa's probably not going to tell you either way. :yum:

Maybe not, but it is my birthday so....

Don't worry it took me 10-20 minutes to figure it out! The code is so smart!!!

I don't want to look at the code to figure it out. Not saying that you did :wink:

Try finding it yourself! That's the point of it! Or, if you really want to see what's in there, find the text that says "You did it!" Or whatever and look in the set text block! Most people don't hide the text! :wink:

Here's a tip even the most normal things can be different

@HappyHurricane it's 357. You guys can share it on the forum, just not Hopscotch! :wink:

Thanks!!:smiley: :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

You don't need to do that!

Sorry:flushed::flushed::flushed: You did say that it was ok to share it on the fourm

Oh yeah, the 357 one is OK. How you figure out the coding partner one? :flushed:

HEHEHHEHEHEE looking through the code