SmileyAlyssa Q & A

smileyalyssa
qa

Yup! :sob:

A person nominated him!

I have to go for like, ten mins! I'll be back, and when I get back I'm going to start writing down the nominations!!! REMEMBER, VOTING IS TOMMOROW! I'm going to create a topic just for, all for voting, OK?

Yeah, sure. I gtg baiii ;-;

SERIOUSLY?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

@MobCraft
@danyangjr

But I had a surprise for you... :grin:

If you had the choice, which would you rather do:
Live without Hopscotch or vote for Donald Trump

@SmileyAlyssa This is more of a comment than a question, but I have might have found a troll...
...@Troll...
...Literally. "Troll" just joined the forum, only likes your projects, and has not made a topic or replied to anyone. If all he/she is doing is liking your projects, I think it's harmless, but if Troll starts acting like a troll, we will need to report him. I'm just gonna keep an eye on him/her for now...

Troll, if you are new to the forum, welcome. Be nice, follow the rules, and make friends. If you have come to make trouble, just don't :stuck_out_tongue: . If you intended your name to mean the magical troll, that's okay. But if your name means a gamer kind of troll, please don't act like one.

Is there anything else I should say to Troll?

@SmileyAlyssa,
What would you do?
The Powers out and you have three choice doors to escape,
1.Lions that are very hungry but not dead.
2.An electric Chair that you have to sit in.
3. Ninjas (the bad kind)

You obviously don't know me! I am very good at riddles!!!

You would do the electric chair, because the power is out so it wouldn't do anything! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@SmileyAlyssa what is your favorite project (by you) and why?

My favorite project I did I guess is Lava RUN. I was addicted to something similar to that, so I Hopscotchified it!

@Follow4LikesOfficial idk if you saw it but I just responded to the doc! :D

Yes potato or no potato?

Yes of course! :smiley:

Who is your biggest fan?

I dunno! You, or the accounts that say number one fan... Or this person that keeps remixing my projects saying besties forever...

Probably not the "besties forever" guy.
He just wants to be your friend. And no one is really your #1 fan, they just want to be.
You choose the #1 fan.
Not they pick themselves as the #1 fan.
And now I see profiles that have your username, except different emojis.
And they just remix your projects, and they aren't the real one, because, where's your holiday card and the other ones you got on Featured in their profile?

If you report trolls, then report a leader (just Follow4LikesOfficial) (first on-topic successful troll who's a good friend)

I found my friend, SHE WAS DA TROLL! She just surprised me and joined the forum but she couldn't figure out how to use it! :sweat_smile: She asked me how she was supposed to reply, which is weird because she shows no interest in Hopscotch! She just saw me on it and wanted to troll me! :joy: I can't believe I just saw her today do it! Lol, don't worry, she's harmless. She doesn't even go on the forum after the day she joined, so she's just made an account and didn't use it. She just tried to spam like me, which didn't work. Lol

What do you like to do while you're not coding?