SmileyAlyssa Q & A

smileyalyssa
qa

A lot of people seem to be doing this, so why not? Well, I'm SmileyAlyssa:blush:. I have many projects in trending, rising, and two on featured. If you would like to learn more about me, ASK!!! I'll try to answer every question, but I am not going to give out personal information. I'm just going to say I'm in the West time zone!!! Now, ASK AWAY!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

If 9 + 10 is 21, what is 8 + 11????????

Me oe rubywolf1
Or
Will hurt someones feelings

I have no idea!!! Is this a riddle?

Should I do heaps of replies?

Partly!
<<€.,^^~,>>€,,<<<

What???

:grinning: or :smiling_imp:
<<€€€|<<<>{{**

As in ask millions of questions?

it is 21.

Is 1 + 1 = 21? Wha?
It is 21.
How is it 21?

What? Oh. OHHHHHH!!!!! I see it now! Thanks for tricking me @Stampys_fans :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Your welcome, :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
#imps=<3

More tricks and treats?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

njdnjsjnsjn jnsxjnxsjndxjxsnjecnj
To you to
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Here is rules number 1 and 2 of the HS Forum!
1 If a HSR's post doesn't make sense it might be a trap!
2 If F4LO says a bun, TAKE COVER! Or you will be nuked with boston buns!

@VanillaOwl why were you suspended??? :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face: you are so helpful!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! @Liza please help she really truly helped me!!! @Ian?

HSR????????????
Oh, no, TRAP!!!!!, take cover!

I think she/he was bulleying...... @SnowGirl_Studios