SmileyAlyssa CODING PARTNER! (Chosen)

coding_partner
smileyalyssa
chatonhopscotch

Okay. Maybe since it's smileyalyssa's topuc we can discuss how awesome she is? Just an idea

@SmileyAlyssa is an innovative coder and deserves so much respect

Yeah! :smile:
And she's just so origonal and so awesome
(@smileyalyssa just making sure that you know of the compliments crystalpanda and I'm giving you)

@SmileyAlyssa you are an inspiration and one of the best things about you, is that you are really helpful and kind to people. You always offer help and I find that that makes you such a nice person. Keep going the way you are and hopscotch will be a better place​:smile:

@SmileyAlyssa
I'm astonished my your out-of-the-4D-rotatung-tessalatuon projects and your awestruckening posts and behavior on the forum.
:thumbsup: keep up the good (or great) work :thumbsup:

~ your friend, stampys_fans

Just ignore this. A topic was closed. Putting this here in case anything happens.

I like all the rules, and they should all be respected. But this one is what I think should be most respected:

Being nice, always.
This part is super important. If we are always nice, then the forum would be a much better place. Imagine it. No flags, which leads to no BOT wars. There would also be no more flame wars, which would be really good. If everybody was always nice, than the forum would be a much kinder, better place.

Use respectful language, assume that everyone is just as smart as you are, and don't call people names.
This part is also extremely important. If we all respected each other, nobody would feel sad and hurt. The forum would be safer, for everybody. I think more people would come, and less would leave, if we all respected one another. And I like the "Assume that everyone is just as smart as you are." If we all did that, less people would feel like the underdog, and more people would feel confident and want to help. The forum would be a more helpful place. And as for "don't call people names" would also be like the respect part. Less people would feel sad and hurt, and more people would be happy and positive!

Pretend that you're speaking to a friend face to face :smile:
This is a good rule. If we all thought of each other like friends, if we all were face to face, it would be much harder for Hopscotchers to say mean things. First of all, friends are friends. They won't be mean like that. Second of all, it's really hard to just say something mean while looking them directly in the eye. By being face to face. If everyone pretended like this, there would be less fights, and more positivity and helpfulness.

That's what I think should be most respected! I think all of them should be respected, but this is a really important guideline that should be the most respected.

I want to say why I chose this over the don't share personal deets guideline.

Sharing personal information isn't good. Period. I know there is internet safety problems. But it's unlikely for someone just to track you down. There is bad people out there, but there also is good. And there is more good out there than bad. The chance of somone hunting you down is very slim. People on the forums are all over the world, and so you think someone is going to go through all that work of finding you, traveling to wherever you live, and doing something bad? I know it's possible, but that is a rare occurrence. Internet safety is important, but I don't think it should be the most respected rule of the community guidelines.

Ask this to yourself:

Would you rather have a tiny chance of someone hunting you down from a small amount of personal information,

OR

The forum filled with unhappiness, chaos, nastiness, wars, no safety, and negativity?

Iᗪ ᒪOᐯE TO ᗷ YOᑌᖇ ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇ!!! :heart_eyes::pray: ᗷᑌT YOᑌ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ (Oᖴ ᑕOᑌᖇᔕE) ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᔕᗩY YEᔕ... :pensive::slight_frown:

Hey SmileyAlyssa​:blush:....its me RedKoαℓα:koala: from Hopscotch...I was wondering if you can tell me how to post things and other stuff

@RubyWolf1, it's been a while since I've talked to you and I was wondering if you still like me. You've been ignoring me a little.

Who....me or SmileyAlyssa​:blush:

How do I apply for your coding partner?

I'm so sorry I've been so busy and I'm sick and sad too.

Hello? Anyone there?
This topic now /////

@SoBit? @SmileyAlyssa? @RubyWolf_Big_Fan? @Stampys_fans?

I'm here! :smile: I'm watching tv tho

We haven't talked in ages! This topic is so empty now
\^~^/

I know right! And it's one of the biggest topics in the forum too

We got heaps of posts in this topic back when it was young ;-;

Btw I love your profile pic!

Thanks! It's for DOS! :smile: