Sls’s art pad 🎨

Thanks! Yeah it took some smart design work to make it all fit, the multitude of hand gestures helped a TON with that and I know I talk about them all the time but it makes an insane difference simply because of how quick it is to work with the artpad

3 Likes

That’s super cool!

4 Likes

Oops just realized the poll isn’t multiple options :grimacing:

sorry!

2 Likes

Ok I’m just going to do one feedback poll for now and tag my taglist since I messed up the op poll!

What is your rating of the artpad in general? 1 is worst art pad 5 is average 10 is the best!

Please tell me your thoughts in the replies! Won’t judge any answers! (With the exception of just being straight up rude ofc)

0 voters

@ShiningStars

7 Likes

hi sls!
I’ll write my thoughts soon
I currently cant since I’m in school

2 Likes

10/10 amazing artpad :blue_heart:

I love how fluid the UI (I think that’s what it’s called) is, it feels very polished.

And ofc the undo/redo and color picker are awesome :+1:

And omg I can’t even imagine what Skitzo or Pickles the Fox could do on this :0
(*Very talented users capable of creating mesmerizing art on even the most basic of HS artpads, let alone a complex one.)

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m so so happy you love it!

Yeah i’ve seen some of their art before! Maybe I should try and ask what they think of it :thinking:

4 Likes

I have critiscm

the ui is too big and you have little space to draw /lh

(no offense)

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me I’ve had some discussion about that with tri so you’re not the first one! Do you still feel this way after minimizing all of the menus?

1 Like

yes

also everything is all over the place

Maybe make everything to one side?

1 Like

Hmm what exactly do you think should be made smaller/be able to be completely closed to the side?

I can’t make everything on one side because that would slow down how quick it is to use and be unbalanced

1 Like

The color history and the color selection it self

2 Likes

Do you think it should be made smaller or minimizable?

2 Likes

It should be smaller

2 Likes

Ok, I will consider adding a smaller UI option! Anything else :)) /srs

2 Likes

also the info what you are using seems very useless

Maybe make it smaller?

2 Likes

?

Do you mean the instruction at the start? It’s not very obvious how to change pallets, swipe right to get more color options, and know what the gradient maker button and color history is with no explanation because they aren’t very obvious especially the first two

3 Likes

I love the idea but as an artist I prefer when there is not a bunch of hidden stuff (panels) that you have to pull out. The smoothness is great though!

2 Likes

So should I have the sliders on the side of the screen instead of a menu? Also thanks!

2 Likes

That would be a lot more functional, but you prob have a lot to code already.

2 Likes