Sloth Contest 3 Halloween!

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Slothy) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me and anyone else who wants to reward not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hello everyone
I am Slothy

I am doing another sloth contest and it is based on Halloween the competition will end at 31st of October

The 3 Judges are:
Me
@Heracc
@Jay

Rewards:

1st place: 2 Mushrooms, 15 likes and a art request
2nd place: 1 Mushroom, 10 likes and a art request
3rd place: 5 likes and a art request

Project Requires:
One or more sloths
Halloween based thing
To have #SlothContest3 in the title

How to join:
Vote in poll and enter a project before deadline

Deadline: 25th of October to the 28th of October

Poll:

Will you join?
  • Yes!
  • No sorry.
  • I’m slothy and I accidentally voted

0 voters

3 Likes

I’d like to judge

2 Likes

Ok Then I’ll add you

2 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

Can I judge?
@Slothy

1 Like

Can yøu please explain møre abøut what we will submit? And alsø what judging will be based øn, and søme clearer rules?

1 Like

I might join later.

1 Like

Ok I’ll ask a leader

1 Like

Thank uuu slothy

OwO

The judging is based on fun simplicity and scary ness
You publish a project based on Halloween what your project requires is at the top

1 Like

Thank you and @SlothysTagList we need some more entries so we can get this done
And does anyone know why there are so many Slothys cause i don’t lol

4 Likes

Øne entry cøming up!

Ok
And sorry I have been sorta inactive but I will make sure I can get all the entries which are done seen if they are on here And I will also be helping answer any questions here
@Lizzie please can you make sure to get your entry in this topic whenever you can because all projects are due in 2 days

2 Likes

『I don’t have any time, I’m working on my SDP project… sorry』

1 Like

I’m so sorry, but I don’t have time to do projects anymore… I start school super soon and I’ll be really busy. @Slothy im sorry hope u understand

1 Like