Sloth Contest 2

Sloth Contest 2 yes it’s here it’s finally here the second sloth contest make a project with sloth in the public get to vote and

Rewards

the winner gets community competition badge, likes, a shoutout and a free website or project request and gets there name in the credits for my game I’m making
Second place gets community competition badge, likes, a shoutout and there name in the credits of my game I’m making
And third place gets community competition badge, likes, and a shoutout

Judges

Judges:
Me @Slothy
@Bruh2341
@NotAGoodDevy

You can put ideas for the project here ideas I use will get the person credit in my game and everyone who participates gets likes name the entry #SlothContest2entry and if anyone wants to add extra rewards tag a leader and they can add it on

Join?
  • Yes
  • Nah
  • Accidentally voted

0 voters

8 Likes

I think you should add a poll.

1 Like

Ok sure I forgot to

2 Likes

@Leaders can you add it to say it ends on 26th of February and to put that first second and third get community competition badge

3 Likes

Oop forgot to tag @SlothysTagList

3 Likes

Thanks @Serenity

4 Likes

Wait, how do you get a community comp badge as a prize?

2 Likes

Check badges and when the comp ends I’ll tag pumpkin girl to give it to the winners ok

3 Likes

Mm… I think you should ask them before the comp, in case this isn’t allowed. I think the community comp badge is only for the official competitions, like the Christmas comp, or valinetines comp

2 Likes

I think it is allowed or Serenity wouldnt have put it because I forgot to

4 Likes

Idk… ask leads first. If only 47 people have gotten that badge, it’s probably because it’s for official competitions.

2 Likes

Ok I will
@Leaders am I allowed to allow people to get the community comp badge like in one contest I saw which wasn’t official

5 Likes

I’m happy to clarify!
the community competition badge is for just that - competitions hosted by community members! all a host has to do is ask for these badges to be awarded.

the ones you may be thinking of are the leader competition badges - these are for official forum comps, and you can tell them by their different icons.

10 Likes

Ok thanks Serenity I understand

4 Likes

Ah okay! Thanks for clearing up.

4 Likes

Thx Serenity for clarifying.

4 Likes

Can I tag Omtl for the comp please I need permission because there is like 100+ people in it (there is) @Serenity

4 Likes

@omtl just want people to see the comp because it’s like lowest replied comp

11 Likes

I would like to be judge

6 Likes

Sure @Leaders can you put bruh on the judges and put one slot left

5 Likes