Silly autocoreccts!(hopsoctch related)

Hey ya'll today I got a forum game so first turn auto correct on and then hit the first word that comes up for the autocorecct then do another suggested word then at the end of your sentence add hopspctch and we can read it and see how silly it is!

I just want to go back to hopscocth

The only one who is a great day to be a good day to be a great way to get my money back in hopscocth

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You know how I can be the first place for the rest is a good day at to do hopscocth

I love it and then you can do it for the first time in the world to me and you can do hopscotch.

I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a little bit of a new one is a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be the first half of the year and the other day and night and day to day and in my room head to head off a cliff and died on me to get a follow from you and me and my mom and sister.

a cliff died on me xD (to get a follow from you and me and my mom and sister) xD xD

NEW UPDATE

you can start of with any word!
And then do the autocorecct!

Don't think it's time for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first one was the best of the year and I don't think it's time for a few years back on my way home from work to hopscotch.

What. O_o

Hello my name is a great day to be a good day for the rest of the year before that I can be used as the most recent version and of course the one same day that I can get it right away the pain and suffering of my favorite part of is the only thing is that a lot more fun and if I was a great good to see the movie was a little great to have a good day time I try not to a good one to the talk page is the most important thing to in a statement while I go on and off to a good time to go be the same thing over the and over the last next year I don't have the best of all of time to be the first half of this is the only way you can get it together with a great day.

xD

Hopspctch is a great way to get the chance of winning the lottery and a great way to get the chance of winning the lottery numbers are so many people who have been the most recent update has made me laugh so hard for hopscocth

Hi my name is not a good day to be a good day for me and I have to be a great way to get a new phone and it was the best thing ever when I see you in hopscotch

I don't know how to get a follow from the beginning of the day before my eyes and ears pierced but the only way you are the same thing as Hopscotchers

Cookies and cream cheese and I have to be a good day to be a good idea to be a good day to be a good idea to be a good hopscotch.

k.

Hi my name is not the same as the first place in a the my life is so good to see you at the same time you I as a result of an international tribunal to be a little good morning to the forum in the morning to the you all the way time for to hopscotch

Hopscotch the first time in the world to me I was just a little too more of an old man is the most recent version is a great way to go back and forth with between to the game with a good day one and the first half of this is the only one of my favorite song is the only thing I would have to go to bed and I love the way I do it again I love it and I don't know what you think about it and I the only thing I have no idea what why I love have a good day to be a good day to get a good one day I don't know what you think about you and your heart.

0_o xD

(Isn't this off topic?)

You are supposed to end your auto correct with hopsoctch!

Ohio and Pennsylvania the only one you want me and I don't think that I have a great hopscotch.

xD

Why I am not in their brain or can be a person who is a large landmass on the most of the most often as I love Hopscotch.

That was weird...?

The fact I can get it right back in time to go back in time and money for me and I don't think that some people have to go to the gym today and it is was the first half of my favorite part of the day before I get a follow back please I need a good day hopscotch.

XD

Governmentally I have a nice dream about the possibility of building a new phone on my parents on my head is in the garage talking of Hopscotch.

...?

:sweat_smile: