Show your creativity: post your OC on the forum!

Oh hey @Serenity This is not MY art I mean I wish I was that good but I’m not, anyways u don’t have to put it in my portfolio, but thx anyway! I hope ur having a great day! Bye for now!
~YCH

4 Likes

wonderful! in that case there are two reasons I’m removing the post:
#1: unnecessary images take up data that THT pays for - if you’re ever unsure, just ask before you post.
#2: posting work that is not your own without due credit can get you in serious trouble as an adult, so we take credit and copyright seriously here as well. if you’d like to learn more, I can point you to some forum-based resources about intellectual property!

5 Likes

Wha-? @Serenity I did give credit & I did nothing wrong! This topic say about OC’s! & so I showed my OC! Because I have an OC that looks like that art pic!
~YCH

3 Likes

I think what serenity means, is that you can’t put something in your portfolio that’s not yours; it has to be your oc, and i’m not sure you can or cant but you gotta add credit.

3 Likes

(Sigh) I did give credit just not on here!

3 Likes

you have to give credit on here though—that way we know who made it

5 Likes

Okay sry…@Nobody I’ll try to remember that! Thx!
~YCH

4 Likes

I’m back……… how’s it goin’

4 Likes

Wait is this still opened and can I post my oc here?

3 Likes

I think so

2 Likes

I think you need ro link a portfolio or a project though

3 Likes

you can link from from a portfolio in the drawing topic - or post a link to a hopscotch project!

hey @Lizzie, looks like this is a lot like the art topic - if there’s no particular aim, like a competition, we could merge! what are your thoughts?

7 Likes

Sure :slight_smile: @PumpkinGirl

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drawing with Hopscotch Topic 2 [OFFICIAL]

Merged with our general art topic - looking forward to seeing your art there!