Show your creativity: post your OC on the forum!

Hi! My personal like is to draw, preferably online. I have an OC (my profile pic) so I wanted to see everyone else’s amazing OC’s! If you didn’t know, an OC is a character that represents you. For example my character represents me because she likes nature and so do I. Post a pic of your OC. It can be coded, hand drawn or online drawn. I can’t wait to see the AMAZING creativity that hopscotch forum users have!

13 Likes

Hey! Great idea but, all drawn art must go in the Drawing with Hopscotch topic, then linked here. Maybe ask a leader to edit that into the OP. Otherwise great ideaaaaa love to see all the creative hsers

3 Likes

I agree. I’m about as creative as my custom profile header.

4 Likes

@Lizzie welcome to the Forum! I’m late sorry

4 Likes

Hello there! All hand drawn art has to go in a portfolio in the DHT. You can only share 10 each month and it all goes in one topic to keep track, I think. said those 2 words many times

@TheCMStudios @William04GamerA boop is this topic allowed?

5 Likes

I’m not either of them, but this can go in the DHT as said before.
The real question is, should this be clived or merged?

Merged would be for if someone has an idea, but another topic stated the idea.

Clived in this case would be if a topic is not relevant, and another topic already has loads of stuff in it relating to this.
Honestly, I think this should be clived, because this is basically a duplicate of Drawing With Hopscotch Topic [OFFICIAL].

So I think leads should Clive, and then link the DHT topic.

Here, @Lizzie, I’ll bump you there.

4 Likes

This is cool I’m so late here’s my oc

Also unlike me let’s try to catbox it or link you portfolio because pictures cost a lot for hopscotch

5 Likes

Should i “lounge” the topic? Or is that not aloud anymore?

3 Likes

Yeah, it can be portaled there

4 Likes

@Leaders can you merge?

3 Likes

I don’t think you really should.

Let’s just wait for the @/leaders response.

3 Likes

Ok I’ll wait

3 Likes

Already tagged them, no need for a double tag

4 Likes

Oh ok sorry I always forget to read up

5 Likes

woah lizzie, this is super epic!! I made a lot of original characters back when I had oodles of time to draw, and some of them are still quite fun to work with :grin:

the character in this project is one of my favorites to doodle, and this challenge was one of mine from long ago!

I think it’d be really cool to make this concept a competition - maybe, who can code their OC the coolest game to star in? :eyes: that way all these lovely characters can have the attention they deserve!

13 Likes

So you just have to link your portfolio?

this has to go in a portfolio soo you do?

4 Likes

Ok…… sooooo I did not really know all of this stuff…… I guess I’ll just get rid of this topic and put it back on in a more detailed form?

6 Likes

Hey it’s alright - no need to! In fact, maybe you could rewrite the original post, for example it could be announcing a competition in which people have to draw an OC in order for their character to be featured in a project. Then a lead can edit it in for you in the first post when you’re ready!

7 Likes

Actually, OC stands for Original Character, it doesn’t have to represent you! You are right that it usually does though. Mine is featured in many projects on this account, here’s a sketch!

Ignore the title, I’m weird

4 Likes

This might represent me
But my eyes aren’t like that it is blue tho but only if I’m happy is like that but it turns small not big, and I guess the background represents I live lions, tigers, cheetahs, Jaguars and saber tooth tiger. The ears are doggy ears not bear ears!

4 Likes