Show Your Artistic Talent

Ok, raise your hand if you are really good at art on paper, but so-so on Hopscotch?:hand:🏼:hand:🏼:hand:🏼:hand:🏼:hand:πŸΌπŸ–πŸΌ:hand:🏼:wave:🏼:hand:🏼:hand:πŸΌπŸ–πŸΌ:hand:🏼 Trust me, I love drawing on Hopscotch, but I am better at drawing on paper. I made this topic so people can take pictures of their awesome drawings and put it here. Who knows? There might be some AMAZING artists out there!!! For example, this is what I drew today:

Should this go into the big Drawing topic? @Follow4LikesOfficial? But also good art! :smiley:

@Follow4LikesOfficial i think you should merge and maybe close this topic :wink:

New rule I Made up: imma close topics only if the person requests, and I have to see if it's chaotic or something
@Kiwicute2016 I need your approval

Because it's impossible to merge the complete topic, I guess we have to keep it open.
@Follow4LikesOfficial, from now on, only close topics if you find them rude, mean, or inappropriate. If people request for topics to be closed, tell them that it would do any harm in keeping it open. If they really insists, then close it.

There is a topic for this. Called Drawing On Paper.

Here are just a few of my artwork.

Those are awesome they look so realistic!

I know!!! Those r really really good.

What do you think?..

OMG, soooooo awesome @Starrycat

:smiley: thankss so much!!

I love the first one!

@Kiwicute2016 Just ask anyone deciding to post here to post in the drawing topic :wink: