Shoutouts! (Updated each week)

hopscotch
forum

Hello everyone! It's laser_eyed_puppy! These are the nominatios for Featured! Here is a list of amazing Hops that you might want to check out!
@TheRealPikachu
@Intellection74
@Maltese
@Mathgirl
@EnchantedHopscotcher
@BlastFusion
And so much more!
-laser_eyed_puppy

This one is still open please recycle.

And @KVJ @Kiwicute2013

Um Wut.

What is this topic for...?

Nominations for Featured I was recommending you to chack out @KVJ

Um.....

Um
1. Features are projects. Do you mean these are your shoutouts?
2. Thanks for including me.

Um your welcome and no. This is nominating projects for people and these are kind of shoutouts because you and these hops deserve it!

Nominating projects should be on the topic that @Strongerthanyou posted a link to above.

If you want to use this for your own personal shoutouts, that's fine. If so, maybe change the title to make it less confusing?

THERE IS ALREADY A TOPIC CALLED NOMINATIONS FOR FEATURED THAT IS STILL,OPEN! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE!
PLEASE!!!!!
Ok?

I don't really know how to reply

Changed the title! Does it make more sense?

It's better but maybe use this for your shoutouts. There are several other topics for people to post their own ones.

Cause I don't know if it still doesn't make sense

Thank you! :smiley:

The other nominations for featured will run out very soon, so this may be next!

There's still about 4000 more posts till it get close. Plus, I think it's better if a member of the THT make the topic.

Thank you so much for nominating me! And no less than first! But I still don't understand... You're saying awesome Hops names, but you can't really feature a Hop, and also there is already a Nominatons For Featured Topic so... Either way, thanks!