Shoutout to YuxinaYammy!

shoutouts

So, I saw this:

Well, I felt lazy at the time and should've liked more, because @YuxinaYammy, your art is awesome!! Keep going, and you'll eventually get known! :smile:

I totally agree @YuxinaYammy is awesome! So are you

@Rawrbear Thanks so much! You're amazing too!!
(I am literally about to burst from excitement. THANK YOU!!!!)
I love your projects!
You are amazing too, @RubyWolf1!

Thanks @YuxinaYammy you are so nice

Sorry for unfollowing you! At first I followed Polar Pendelum, but then a person called YuxinaYammy appeared in my follow list, so I unfollowed you

Then 2 days later I found out you had the same art and I didn't look carefully, so, I'm following you now :stuck_out_tongue:

@YuxinaYammy

Pls don't change your name again without announcing, I tend to read fast

Heh, alright then, @Follow4LikesOfficial. I kinda wondered why you stopped following me :sweat_smile:. Anyway, sure, I'll try not to change my name (without announcing)

@YuxinaYammy, I started following you! Also, not to spoil, but you're gonna be in the next update of "Follow Generator"!:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smile:

Really?!!! Wow, thanks so much! Sorry, I didn't notice! Thanks so much! You're amazing @Gilbert189! And cool, I'll get to be in the follow generator! Yay!

@Gilbert189 that follow generator is soooooo good you are a great coder!

Thanks! I'm gonna make a new topic for this, so we don't distract from @YuxinaYammy's AWESOMENESS!:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smile:

Ok I agree @Gilbert189! :smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing: