Shoutout Requests?

I will be making a series of shoutout to hmy please struggling coders, by giving them a boost. Would anyone like to request a shoutout? The requirements:
- Must not be yourself.
- Must include a great project that they have made.
- Must include why they deserve a shoutout.
I hope I can help others rise up to fame!:smile:

Master Mind Creations! They are amazing! They do models like @SmilingSnowflakes, And almost all of their projects are great!

Perfect! I'll start as soon as I can!

Yay! Thanks!

Also, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
INCLUDE
RENEGADEBIRD
She is FANTASTIC
And also RandomowlsLc is AMAZINGGG

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:why is this invalid?

Why are you spammin g lol

Do me!! @OrangeScent1 (orange lady)

jk

Ikr!

super secret information that I know you are going to tap because science studies show that it will happen

Get trolled

You should give a shoutout to JoshballChez! I think they make pretty cool projects, but they aren't at all well-known.

ChezSearch

I gave a shoutout to him a long time ago

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xo6girf8r

1. I still think he's a very skilled programmer, and probably wouldn't mind another shoutout.

2. Lol, your shoutout is probably where I discovered JoshballChez from.

@AHappyCoder Their "Our Avatar" project is a complete copy of our "Our Icon" project

Have you started my logo request? Lol

No pressure, just askin'

Sorry I haven't done it yet. I've done the name and the background, but the ? Guy might take a while.

K thanks! Doesn't have to be perfect, just two rectangles is fine for the suit + the bow and stuff

I have edited the post.

Could you give @Fishyguitars a shoutout please I think he deserves it! His projects are awesome