Shoutout of the week #1

hopscotch
shoutouts

Hi, I am going to start making a new series on hopscotch called: Shoutout of the week! Every week, I give a shoutout to someone. And I'll give em' a shoutout on the app.

This week's shoutout goes to.......

OceanFlow:whale:! CONGRATULATIONS!

How I found out about her: I was browsing through the art tab and came across a bunch of amazing drawings made by OceanFlow:whale:, they were really good I tell you! And she isn't one of those hopscotchers who complains about popularity, which is good.

When she started hopscotch: this may be weird... But she started today! She never said anything about why she started hopscotching and about her amazing art talent.

By the way, you can comment down below and nominate someone for shoutout of the week, but here is a catch: they must be active, hopscotchers that have quit won't be accepted. And please no super famous hopscotchers for certain reasons. And you can't nominate yourself!

Please don't flag this, I'm really sorry if you think this will make people feel bad, but please, don't make a comment saying that you disagree unless you agree that you will delete it in the next hour.

I nominate Master Mind Creations!
He is REALLY good at making projects, and I feel he needs a boost :wink:

Ok! I'll search him up and see if he should be the next person to get a shoutout : )

I nominate.... You! You're a great friend and your art is amazing. You're super nice and I believe that even though you're famous, you should get some Shoutouts!

Is this the person you nominate?

Ok... Maybe when you make your next shout-out, you should do MR*Artist. MR*Artist isn't only an amazing coder and artist, but also an AMAZING friend. Always around to provide support and help.

Yep! He has more projects than his models, but I still think it's cool that he was inspired by SmilingSnowflakes, plus he makes his models from scratch, like @SmilingSnowflakes does!

:smiley: I gave a shout out to him

I remember :wink:
I knew him before that though, I was like
Omg this guy....

Wow! A lot of people are nominating. Just a couple more nominates and I'll be able to decide the next person to get a shoutout

I think every famous hopscotcher should be the next people in shoutout of the week

JUST KIDDING :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This post is deleted because pop tart finds it offending

I said just kidding lol :slightly_smiling:

@friendship2468 even though we have attention, it still feels amazing to get a shoutout :wink:. I always smile whenever someone likes my projects or gives me a shoutout

Note: this post was deleted because @PopTart0219 finds in mean and offending

Oh, I wasn't being mean to you! I was just stating it, sorry if I made you feel bad :frowning:

@friendship2468 they weren't offending, it's just always nice to get a shoutout! That's what I mean :slightly_smiling: :wink:

This post was deleted because pop tart finds it offending to eat her

@Ihasfluffycupcakes I nominate Manateeshirt:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::sunglasses::neutral_face:, they've made some really cool stuff! They've been featured like, twice but no one really knows about them? At least that I'm aware of. They've made some pretty awesome stuff too, I checked and they don't have a forum account though

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.