Should we add a remix tab to Hopscotch? -Yusamac's GT 👨🏾‍💻

general_topic
tagica

That’s somewhat lame

I’m annoyed the really nice new ipads cost $1.4k

Yeah, and IDK, but I think I couldn’t hold that iPad correctly with those super thin bezels ¬_¬
And the MacBook Air is the same as the MacBook 2016, only that the storage capacity is higher

Really? Wow
I didn’t know that hmm

Entry cost is rising. I might get a Xr if the price drops enough next year…

And the MacBook Air has only one more hour of battery life. Really Apple, I expected more.

I like the XR (the blue one or the coral)
The iPhone XS Max? That is A LOT OF SCREEN
And WHY… I wanted the Apple pencil 2, BUT IT ONLY WORKS WITH THE NEW IPAD ;-;

T H A T S A L O T T A D A M A G E SCREEN

And they removed the rose gold colour from the MacBook. ;-;
That was the only Gold colour I liked…
Silver: Beautiful
Gold: NOPE PLZ
Space Grey: Meh… very dark
Rose Gold (RIP); Okay, cute

I wish I got my iPad mini in silver

I have all of my Apple products in Silver XD
I really like Silver, IDK why

Check this out lol

D E L I C A T E S S E N B E A N S

@AHappyCoder @LunaMorgana387 I am watching it now… So far, I am not impressed with prices. Here is what I think

MacBook Air - Starts at $1199.99 USD ($1836.81 NZD) :tired_face: and I thought MacBook Airs were low priced, guess not…
Honestly, I am not impressed with what they added to the MacBook Air. When it first came out, it was a breakthrough in technology. Not anymore. They added simple features that were already in MacBooks. Seriously though, slow down on your prices you trillion dollar company…

Mac Mini - Starts at $799.99 ($1224.54 NZD) :hushed: Ok, I guess this price works for this powerful machine
This was actually a great idea on Apple’s part. I think they inspire creativity with this device.

Today at Apple - FREE
#Bestideaever

iPad Pro - Starts at $799 USD ($1223.02 NZD) :smiley: This iPad is basically an extremely powerful computer, so this price is MORE THAN OKAY!!!

Wow, just wow. BEST DEVICE EVER!!!

@LunaMorgana387 You should be great with bezel size. It is like the budget iPad and earlier iPad Pro on the sides.

I have now finished the Apple event and the new iPad Pro is AMAZING!!! What did I tell you @AHappyCoder? What did I tell you? I said wait until the new iPad Pro is out before you make any decisions and boy this is a game changer!

Here is EverythingApplePro’s take on it:

Hi! I’m Hopscbot.
I am not a bot, but rather a human like you!

Useful Links

Hopscbot Feedbac and announcments topic Give feedbac and see announcements!

Random Tip:

Want to make a header? Use <h1-6> tags!

MATE IT COSTS 1.4K NZD
And I want to get headphones, and I want to make a bedside table and I want to make a laser cut nerf gu n

We shall wait

Wait until right after another Apple event and you will see the prices drop dramatically on slightly used iPads.

Hey Hopscbot!

Welcome to my GT. Sorry I’ve been a little off-topic lately…

That kid actually looks happy to be honest

I should’ve photoshopped it…

@AHappyCoder Still bummed about the Apple event prices?

This GT is unlike others because in this GT, people who view the conversation usually consider the,selves at home here.