Should RP's be allowed? Poll included!

Please don't start a flame war, I want to know your opinion! Be respectful to other people! If this gets bad I will ask leaders to close this.

So, do you think RP's should be allowed? Share your opinion here! Be respectful of other people's opinion. Also, don't use names. Ex: (name of hopscotcher) is annoying because she does RPs.

Poll:

• yes they should be allowed.
  • no, they shouldn't.

0voters

RP's are allowed but not encouraged, just like drawing.

RP stands for role play.

I dont think they should be aloud. They clog up the different tabs, aren't related to hopscotch, yeah.

I think RP's are ok, so long as they have some amount of code in them, say, they could make the text scrollable, have a smooth background, something like that. I dislike the ones that have no code at all, RP's also clog up the Following tab. I follow some great people who have a great amount of talent, but they RP more than they code/draw, which is a little disappointing. They could make and RP account, or something of that sort. I also think that if THT could, they could make a RP tab, so the other tabs don't get clogged up with RP's.

Would! I COMPLETELY agree. Well said!

silently tags people
@Liza
@alish
@Rodrigo
@Ian

Thanks! Also, RP's are allowed, right? I'm debating with myself if I should make an RP and chat account, but then, you would still see the projects. I mean, come on, you've got to think about the people who follow you, as I said, I follow a few people who RP, but have a great talent, but the RPing outweighs the coding/art side of them, so sometimes, I have to unfollow them, even if they don't want to, because then I don't see all the other Hopscotcher's great projects.

....why tag...? :D

Yah. I unfollowed some amazing coders because they chatted and RPed. RPs are allowed, but not encouraged. I think if you made a RP account, it would be ok. People who don't want to see your RP's don't have to follow you.

Yeah, but I gotta think about the people who scroll through the newest tab (I do!) it saddens me that most of the projects in there are remixes, chats and RP's...

I think RPs are okay, as long as you separate them from your drawings and/or code, which is probably what most people will want to follow you for.

I stopped looking through the newest, because it's mostly RP's, chat rooms, and a occasional video tutorial game.

I don't know what RP's are, but it sounds like something people don't like. But: if the hopscotch team hasn't done anything about it, it's probably not that big of a deal! :smile:

Okay so drawers well hopscotch is not made for drawing either becuase role-plays are as bad as drawings! As long as you do both coding and role-playing you most include coding!

RP means role play. People remix one project and each person is a character. They basically talk back and forth as their characters.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

RP's are role plays, I'm pretty sure it's when you use your imagination and pretend that you are talking with other hopscotchers...I have no idea, as I have never RPed in my life.

I agree with you, @Huggingfluffybear! I try to do mostly code, but, it doesn't really work out. I might stop drawing. I will only draw to express myself... Aw.i hadn't knew :T

No, your drawings are amazing! If artists stop drawing, then drawing pads won't have a use!

That's quite true! (Drawing pad bit) I must admit..most of my coded projects are all with some sort of leave a trail block, so, technically, I won't stop drawing, completely if you understand what I mean :wink: