Should I do this?

So... Remember my Summer Contest draft? Well as you might know, I never finished it. And I'm not going to. But. I might finish the first level (I'm pretty close to finishing) and publish that.

DISCLAIMER: I am not finishing it. It will just be the first part as I stated above.

• DO IT PLEASE SENPAI
  • DO IT PLZ
  • Do it!
  • You can if you want...
  • I don't care lol
  • Don't
  • Please don't
  • DON'T DO IT PLEASE NOT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR HORRID PROJECTS

0voters

Votes are public.

@therealblah, that's really rude.

You should totally do it, senpai! :DD

BTW WELCOME BACK I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH OMGOMGOMG

It'll be amazing, just like all of your other projects! :DD

Wait, I clicked the wrong button. Lemme click the RIGHT button. And if she/he doesn't want people clicking that button why is it there anyways?

I just wrote a paragraph on that and was about to post it lol

Omg thx so moch fren

Woah hey slow down. Please don't quit because of a small comment, @Huggingfluffybear made a mistake and he didn't know you clicked the wrong option. Now he knows, it's ok because mistakes happen, but please don't quit because of a mistake.

No you picked no not another one of her horrid projects I was just making sure everything was fine between you two.

I understand why you did it but I also get why @TheRealBlah is mad.
One time I voted an option which apparently wasn't the right option to vote for except it was my honest opinion. It was a poll for rating the persons art. Two of the persons friends started getting mad at me. I kept explaining why I voted that but they kept getting mad at me. If @TheRealBlah kept his original vote then ask him why he did it but don't get mad. That's his opinion

I'm not saying u were getting mad at him but just a heads up

K everyone!

Calm down pls :D
It seems calm, but ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ