Should I change my hopscotch username?

Should I? Please don't say "it's your choice" because honestly, I'm probably not.

I just want to see your opinion on what I could possibly change my username to and if you think i should. I'm probably not.

Poll:

• NOOOOO! (Tell me why)
  • YEEESSSSS (tell me why)

0voters

Votes are public.

Please tell me what you voted and why, because I just want to know what you guys think!

Thanks!

(The only thing I don't like about my username is that it isn't the same has my forum name! It's drives me crazy lol)

I said Noo 'cuz I liked your username a lot!

also, first reply!

If you change your name I'll forget who to tag when I release new versions :wink:

Thanks!

Yah, that's one reason that I don't want to change it. I don't want people to be confused!

Idk its unique

Thanks!

@iReesesCup

I like your name because I like it.

I JUST learned that your username is 'Bluedogmustcode'. Anything else I'm going to forget. I know a HSer whose user is Aquatica, but she has changed user after user that I forgot who they are anymore. XD

I thought it was like bluedogminecraft or something like that

XD

I said "NOOOOO!" because I really like your username.:grinning:

Thanks! @AlohaHawaiiStudios

You should change your HS name to make it fit with your forum name

Yah, that would be cool. I've considered that. I might do that.

Nooooooo because whyyyyyyyy

I really like your username! :D

That is why I chose no. XD

I love your name the way it is!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

It is a good name, and it is really you. I mean people know you by Bluedog mc :s

I like your name and i dont want you to change it!

Also i gave you nice topic!