Should Hopscotch delete old accounts?

Well I guess. Idk then

BUt then I’d lose all my pre 2015 work.

Okay then.
I guess I’m wrong.

Maybe if there account is 2+ years old and has no projects, and shows no signs of being active, then maybe.

I see where you are coming from- but I wouldn’t want my account deleted and I haven’t been on it for a while. Even after you leave, other Hopscotchers can still find inspiration from your projects!

Why just games? You never know when someone would want to start

I had an account that didn’t have any projects for at least 3 months, and I just published for the first time yesterday.

But then I’d lose all my pre 2015 projects.

I don’t think THT should delete old accounts because people might be working on something in their drafts that they haven’t published yet. Even if someone wasn’t making any recent projects it wouldn’t be right to just delete their account :slightly_smiling_face:

So if hopscotch deleted old accounts:

Think about it…let’s say a amazing and inspiring hopscotcher like @MagmaPOP would become a old account probably 2 to 5 years from now and hopscotch is still running. Hopscotch would just delete his account because it has become old.

So amazing and inspiring projects and some genius code that has changed hopscotch will be lost too.

So even the most inactive accounts shouldn’t be deleted

He meant “No Projects”

I’m trying to say, delete old accounts with no games, drawings, remixes etc.
Also 60+ weeks.

I think they should delete really old ones with no published projects

Yes that is what I’m trying to get at.

Oh I meant accounts that show no sign of ever being active.

But they shouldn’t delete accounts

Idc for this but honestly I’m pretty sure at least 90% of these accounts are abandoned one way or another

I don’t think so bc what if they decide to go on that account again and they see it deleted @ReflexOG

THEY MUST NOT!!! That would delete my account and MagmaPOP’s account and… and… and… :disappointed_relieved:

I say no, because I haven’t been on AwesomeJediE for a year but there is a lot of stuff I still use on it. I do understand why you think that they should be deleted.

No, that would be mean. They could be taking a break or something. Or they were working on a big project.