Share your Hopscotch experience and earn 10 seeds!

Hey Hopscotchers,

You asked for more seeds, we gotchu!

We’re trying to understand you all better so we can improve Hopscotch for YOU. Fill out this survey and receive 10 seeds on your account. Make sure you spell your Hopscotch username (not your forum username) correctly to receive seeds.

You will receive the seeds on your account within 2-3 days of completion.

No harsh deadline, but let’s say if you complete before the end of this week 2021-04-18T22:00:00Z, you’re more likely to receive seeds in a timely manner.

43 Likes

First post

5 Likes

NO second I saw it first tho

3 Likes

nice :+1:

2 Likes

@Dragonmaster101 you took first congrats

3 Likes

You look behind and you see a monster you look away and run then you look back and see nothing a chill goes threw your veins. Then when walking home you feel a hand on your back it is nothing when you get home the world glitches and no one is home you hear whispers from nothing you release your not alone you hear foot step creeping on the floor there is now one there you are so scared you got to your happy place the lights flicker the world around you is closing in it’s all black and white then you turn on Hopscotch and everything go back to normal. This is the life of a kid with serious stress and anxiety. Hopscotch can stop that. Find your happy place. Find Hopscotch.

6 Likes

That is very touching

4 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it

4 Likes

wHEre ArE My SEEdS I think this is a good idea, and most people want this in HS

3 Likes

They will come in 24 hours don’t know why

3 Likes

What if you had projects that were featured back in the day when the tabs were considered, Featured, Rising, Etc? Would you put that as Rising, Masterpeice, Excellent, Etc?

6 Likes

This could lead to alts

2 Likes

Not sure ask him

2 Likes

Use your best judgment! I say you can probably put them down.

12 Likes

@Yuanyuan finished it

4 Likes

For the last question I’d like to have a subscription but I can’t do in app purchases, maybe tht could put a subscription place on the web site?

3 Likes

Oh cool. I’ll take it as soon as my hopscotch starts loading cus I don’t remember exactly when I started.

4 Likes

Cook way for those who need seeds to get them :))

3 Likes

Old rising = new rising
Old featured = excellent
Old game changers = masterpieces

That’s the general translation scale that we typically use :))

11 Likes

Well I put down 3 rising and 2 excellent just based off of how well my projects went

4 Likes