Share you work in progress games here!

hopscotch
workinprogress
ideas

If you are working on game take a screenshot and post it here! (only of you want) this was an idea to find out about what people are coding

Sneak peeks of projects!

here's another image update on the RPG, even though I posted one like 3 hours ago

note: you have to tap on objects to interact with them

That's cool! @justanerd

this is what I am making! it's called "The Isle of Magic"
and it's an RPG game!

sorry if this poste offended you guys, the whole lack of sleep made me realize a little too late that outright bypassing on purpose is a bad idea... and I will be deleting this post after a few people see this apology

I am making a game called "PlumpPixels". Here is my screenshot:

It's the "Play" screen. Adding to it as we speak. (Or type)

cool! @Hoppertoscotch

hmmmm... that looks familiar...🤔 🙃

BloodBath is a collab but here is my part:

Lol

ah yes! that's cool! Geometrey dash, if you made the top and botton black bars text objects you could bring them to front and it might look a little nicer!

Why does everyone think it IS GD? It is a game based OFF of GD. It's getting annoying. :frowning:

Oh sorry! @LotsaPizza

Well, Bloodbath is the hardest game in GD, so people think it's GD. Don't get mad. :wink:

I'm working on A Rift in Space: The Game! I've been working on this for a few months, but I had to restart because of bugs using values :confused:

nice! @Rawrbear is it an RPG game?

Just a regular Platformer. Basically, monkey finds a rift in space (as the title suggests :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), and yeah. and he travels to many different worlds. But I should add characters too! :smile:

Yeah I WAS SO CLOSE TO COMPLETING IT!!! 98% I cry. ;-; waaaa why me ;-; @Rawrbear

98%?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Yeah. I completed practice. THATS an accomplishment

Oh. :laughing: But seriously....

98%?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: