- The vertical length of the screen on an iPad is 768.
- The horizontal length of the screen on an iPad is 1024.
- Because 768 / 2 is 384 and 1024 / 2 is 512, this makes the direct middle of the screen on an iPad X 512 Y 384.
- Rehopping used to be called 'branching'.
- Not counting a 'when' block, it only takes 6 blocks to create a modern smooth background.
- Not counting any 'when' blocks, it takes 8 blocks to create a square tile background.
- Kaleidocosmos by Valgo has the most likes of any projects.
- Hopscotch 2.0 introduced the 'Last Touch X/Y' blocks, along with Repeat Forever. The 'Check once If' blocks were created a little later.
I know that hopscotch is fun and cool!
yeahhhhhhh we all know that
I know i just wanted to say something
-The old "Draw a Trail" block was called "Move with Trail" and was blue. It was just like Move Forward, but the sprite draws a trail on its path! (Colour and width was controlled using Set trail colour and set trail width block)
-There are 53 different sprites to choose from in Hopscotch. (Infinite if you count custom images!)
-There is a way to get custom images on your projects without the subscription. However it only works on your device. A bit useless lol
Actually, check once if blocks were added before last touch x y and repeat forever, I think you're thinking check if else.
What is it? (The last one.)
It involves editing the .json files of your drafts
Yeah, I thought that thinbuffalo mentioned that somewhere.
There used to be a block called "Draw A Background" or something like that.
It would draw grass, the sky, and a sun!
Yes! And act like a balloon. I miss act like a balloon......
Well, I've never heard of that one! or seen it.
I haven't been here too long
Edit: what did it do?
It's from when I joined in June 2014. My first published project probably has it. I'll get a link, one sec.
Edit: Here's the link.
oops didn't mean to do green but here it is :D
Woah, that's cool :0
There were blocks like Draw a spiral, act like a balloon, breakdance.
I remember draw a spiral, but I don't think I was here long enough to see breakdance or act like a balloon.
There is only walk forward, and Hopscotch quit got to go now, later
In the code.
no they weren't
check once if and check if else were added a few updates later.
i know this by heart
I remember using check once if before repeat forever.