Shape art competition

The deadline is Jan. 1st 1st place gets a follow and 10 likes 2nd place gets a follow 3rd place gets 5 likes. Name it with #Shape Art Competition

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: You Can Talk About Your Hopscotch Coding Here 20 [OFFICIAL]

nice! any particular theme or idea for the shape arts?

7 Likes

Cool comp! Maybe add a poll to see who wants to join?

4 Likes

Nice idea
Maybe give a more in-depth look at the competition, like the theme or rules, or maybe have a public poll asking who joins

3 Likes

You can do any shape art

1 Like

Link the game when you are done

2 Likes

I might join depending on Stuff

2 Likes

Same @Unamed-Account

2 Likes

Anyone joining?

1 Like

You should make a poll to see who is joining or not.

What does that mean

1 Like

Like this:

Join
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Cool idea! Although I am wondering if there is a theme. In my opinion, of you make the topic too broad it will be really easy for everyone. So, try creating a really challenging theme. I can give you some ideas if you would like, just let me know :wink:. I also suggest that you try to give a little more detail about the competition, so more people will want to join. Here’s a topic you might find helpful:

Also, like others have said, maybe you could make a poll so you know who’s joining. Here’s how:
When your writing a response, you should see a little gear icon. Tap on that, and then on build poll. Then, the rest is all up to you! Choose what type of poll you would like to host, you can choose the type of format. For this poll, your options should be yes and no, and the title should be ‘Do you want to join?’. Here’s an example of what your poll could look like:

Would you like to join?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

You can not vote in this poll because I automatically closed it.

Sadly, it looks like I came too late to participate. Maybe you can make another competition in the future. I’d be happy to participate in it!

1 Like

@DolphinGirl7 You can do any shape art no theme

2 Likes

You can Participate

2 Likes

I thought you said:

but if the comp is still going on, I’d love to participate.

2 Likes

Can I join to I can give you a link later

1 Like

Link here
1 Like

I will change it to Jan. 12

2 Likes