SG's School of Code Topic/ Code Discussion

collabs
spe33_was_here
r834_was_here
silvery-and-coco’s

Sure wait a sec…

Okay go ahead! It’s called character. I didn’t get far… sorry…

That’s fine! What part of it should I do?

Could you do the pipes and the highscore screen?

Sure! Should the pipes by pheonix themed or something?

@BumpSplatGaming.Co? I’m on the account now. Just so you know. Going into the project…

Yeah maybe the pipes should be on fire or something!

Ok. There was nothing in the project. I just went in.

Yeah I was really busy… the only I got to was the character…

@Stylishpoopemoji33

@Stylishpoopemoji33?

I’m back. Sorry. I had to take my sister to a camp. The Phoenix Text isn’t showing up…

Okay. It’s published on my profile.

Ok. I’ll remix it. Can u reply on the GT? I can’t reply more than three times…

Thanks! What should the BG be?

Oooh a volcano BG

Ok. I’ll c what I can do.

@BumpSplatGaming.Co Did u like the wiki I made u? Feel free to edit it.

Oh thanks!

How’s this:
:red_circle::small_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle_down::stop_sign::o::radioactive::heart::heart::radioactive::small_red_triangle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::o::small_orange_diamond::stop_sign::small_red_triangle::heart::o::heart:
:small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::radioactive::red_circle::stop_sign::o::heart::zap::small_orange_diamond::stop_sign::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle_down::radioactive::stop_sign::small_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::zap::heart::small_red_triangle_down::stop_sign:
:heart::small_red_triangle::o::red_circle::zap::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle_down::stop_sign::small_orange_diamond::radioactive::stop_sign::small_red_triangle_down::stop_sign::zap::zap:
:o::small_red_triangle_down::heart::o::stop_sign::radioactive::heart::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::radioactive::heart:
:heart::small_red_triangle::o::red_circle::zap::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle_down::stop_sign::small_orange_diamond::radioactive::stop_sign::small_red_triangle_down::stop_sign::zap::zap:
:o::small_red_triangle_down::heart::o::stop_sign::radioactive::heart::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::small_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::radioactive::heart: