@Zachyswag
@glam_unicorn
@SummarianStudios
@Doughnut_The_Hole

Request to share collab login details securely

Could I join please???

Sure

Yay

I’m afraid that I don’t have time right now, but I would love to be in a collab with you. I will be sure to let you know if things change :slight_smile:

Yeah! I’ll join! I haven’t made really anything on hopscotch in a while and I wanna do something! Count me in!!! :D

@SkyFrost what is the password

I think the password can be given in a pm if we ask a mod

Ok Thnks

I can remix one of your hopscotch project with the password and delete it immediately (it is quicker then making a PM)

Quicker, but not nearly as safe. Anyone viewing the new section can easily hack the account. Just ask a mod.

Ok

Here I’ll tag @t1_hopscotch can you make a pm so @SkyFrost can share the pass?

Wait ok t1 hasn’t been active and I didn’t know that cuz I haven’t been active either xD

that’s the problem…

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

But it doesn’t matter. The account will easily be hacked as if we upload a project, anyone can instantly see it. We can’t take the risk.

But he could post it off of a new account

There are people in other time zones. Australia, uk, us. We can’t take the risk. I’m only doing this because, that’s how I shared the code a long time ago, on a collab i made, and guess what happened. Everything was silent then this one guy kept sending us threats to destroy our project. He eventually gave it back but I don’t wanna take the risk. You can do it if you want, but if the project is ruined, it’s not my fault.

Ohhhhhhhhh