Seriously?!? Can't believe this! No more! A bad glitch

:triumph:

Seriously, play this project: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/yjuabpjd3

Carefully observe the legs, and it's movement. Ok, do the legs fly all over the place with things recentering and the head looking like a pile of mud?!?! NO! But, I am working on a draft and that is happening! The draft is an old one, before a few updates.

Ok, weird. So I started a new draft with self, and yeah, everything was fine. But, it's glitchy! Things take FOREVER to load. E.G play a few of @Petrichor's games, like gold rush ect. Do they take FOREVER to load? It's because of the quantity of code and objects. Mine would take forever to load too, and I don't want that.

So, what do I do? Have the slashes over the animation? That will fix the situation. But, the slashes don't look to nice :(

Thanks for reading... I hope to get something out of the final result of this game, since I have been I so much stress.

tap this of you want to reply

Please don't say to me to start a new draft. I said it will take forever to load, glitch, not work and a blank white screen will appear forever.

14 Likes

I have no idea of what you should do, sorry, seems confusing and weird.

4 Likes

So you're saying that the text looks weird, even though it's an old draft?

3 Likes

Yes. I might just have to add slashes.

The reason why @MagmaPOP used slashes in his game shoot was because this is what happened with the special spaces. . In between the two full stops was the space I used.

3 Likes

Problem solved. I used slashes.

3 Likes

Hmm. In all my Gold Rush I'm using clones, but in this, you used multiple objects. If it's file size because of the open glitch thingy, I think @ThinBuffalo has a temporary fix for that. I remixed that without the slashes, and can get you the text used for it if you want to copy and paste it?

6 Likes

I don't understand what you mean.

2 Likes

What do you mean I don't understand

2 Likes

I'll post some photos soon, wait

2 Likes

Actually nah, don't worry.

2 Likes