Series of Events

smileyalyssa
movies

Ok, I had this topic earlier and now I cannot find it! :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face: But anyway, I'm making this series of projects where the audience picks the next thing! So here is the first one: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xrrgc1let. So you guys will remix to pick the next act too! I have no idea how long this will go on. But please give me tips and ideas on how to make the next one! So if you like this thingamigig, catch up with it here! Oh, and this is not the original. I got the idea from @CreativeCoder and @Rawrbear! So most credit goes to them! :+1::+1::+1:

Omg why is there a glitch? When I made it it was fine! Can anyone please fix?!

What glitch?

Sometimes the face gets all messed up!

Wait. Wait. Wait. Did you. Just. Say. You. Don't. Know how. Long. It's going. To be? Wat. But then it might drag on for too long, like some good stuff. I've heard something was good for the first 3 seasons, and then it went on for 7 more, which were awful. 7 seasons longer than it should've been. Or it might be too short, and everyone will ask you, "Please make the next one. You ended it off so quickly." I'm happy with you making it, just plan everything elseβ€”ALL the possibilities, make a tree or something for them.

Ok! So... Hmm. I don't want to run out of ideas. I want to have a good ending. And I don't want it to go bad. Maybe... 4? It depends on wether people actually like it or not

Wow! I've gotten so far the most of chase Robo and Octopus down, and also find another girl to replace Octopus! Lol