ae_was_here
general_⁣topic
g⁣eneral_topic
ge⁣neral_topic

…casually realized over 80% of the things I say are uncalled for

Ain’t it all

split this topic #672

A post was merged into an existing topic: Serenity’s General Topic

hOLey heck two colleges gave me free money for being able to sing I’m too young for this

That’s amazing! You must be a talented singer if they gave you a scholarship. Is it a scholarship? Btw where did you learn to sing?

a $1,000 tuition scholarship from one and a $100 camp scholarship from the other,, , I mean,, it’s not a whole lot but it’s still a scholarship and I’m only a sophomore??? so that’s pretty rad

and uhh idk really I joined my church choir in third grade and people started telling me I was good so I took lessons and participated in every thing possible and here I am

uh, hey, @Ana, I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about this on the forum, but I received the email for Leaders Round Two today and I was just wondering how the written prompts should be returned to Hopscotch? I’m assuming email, right? the only other option I can think of is regular mail and I don’t know if that’s what’s expected instead

Congrats on making it to round 2!

Woah. That is pretty awsome. There are a lot of opportunities to get scholarships out there, and tbh I am pretty proud of you. You are one of the few that is showing your talent, and using it to your advantage. That is both rad, and smart.

I feel like I am sp*mming this topic lol. Anyways,I gots more questions cause I is a childs. Is there a contest or something? This sounds interesting, and I kind of want to know what is going on.

Now dats cool ya’ll. Hope you win!

heh so music is literally the only thing that calms me down and it’s kind of amazing

in the past week alone there have been four times where I’ve been stressed all day and come home to play a slow, sad song on the piano
or listen to a Coldplay playlist
or have a steady eighth note pedal stuck in my head
or sing a high, keening song in french

I cannot overstress how powerful it is like my emotional state can literally be trash and I’ll hear two notes and suddenly everything is okay for a minute

Aye a person who shares my intrest in great music lol

I know right. I listen to my playlist with like a million songs on there, or play the violin. Music heals my dude.

oooh I feel you
I listen to music 24/7 and its amazing what it can do for you when like, you really need it

service doggos always make the day better

this is Jeremiah and he has the softest fur ever and he took a trip to my school today to do his job <33

He’s! So! Smiley!

Hi @Serenity. Just wanted to say hi on your general topic :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face: