Serenity's Topic (SNOOPY HAS ARRIVED WITH FOOD) yo

Do you mean the "ISFP" thing?

I took the personality test thing- I got a logician :000
I was certain I'd get something more like "You are a walking bundle of contradictions."
Also I'm 22% extroverted and 18% asserted o_O

Hi! Umm...thanks. I don't think we've ever actually had a conversation. Nice to meet you! (I don't know how I ended up on this though...I can't draw.)

Yeah. Like how, in my bio, I say “INFJ” instead of “advocate”.

@OnceUponATime Haha, my type, the INFJ, is a literal walking bundle of contradictions!

• I’m a full-blown introvert, but I crave human interaction.
  • I always want to help other people with their lives, but I have trouble opening up about mine.
  • I see everything logically, but I’m always overwhelmed by my emotions.

What’s your type code?

I don’t know, I forgot to screenshot it and in order to see I’d have to do it again and answer everything exactly the same shrug

Hello, @Serenity! How are you?

Also, thanks for reminding me about that personality test. I couldn’t remember what I was, so I retook it, and got the same thing.

I am good! It’s nice to see you around the forum again. How are you?

I’m great! I’m bored, though. I have to pack for a trip. :unamused:

Here @Serenity here’s a logo thing for you.

Aww, thanks! It works perfectly with the whole “calm” thing. Could I use it (with credit, of course) as my profile background for a while?

Yup I just thought what the word Serenity meant and went from there. Also you can do what ya want with it, it is yours now.

Thanks! You can check my bio for it; it’ll be there.

Hi @Serenity ! Do you want an art request?

Sure? What were you thinking?

Maybe a person request, because I’m working on anatomy. But if you had any other ideas, I’m fine with that too! (By the way, I love your profile pic, where’d you get it?)

a. I feel a little conceited asking for a request of myself, so I’ll go with an interesting classmate of mine.

Height: 5’3"
Body Composition: a mix between an “apple” and a “pear” figure
Complexion: pale Caucasian; wears light mascara and foundation
Hair Color: golden blonde
Hair Style: parted slightly to the left; down and straightened with side bangs tucked behind ears; shoulder-length
Eye Color: light blue
General Expression: 6582% done; caffeine 24/7
Outfit: a grey and blue athletic jacket over a light blue shirt and black shorts; white tennis shoes
Accessories: a teal “water bottle” (actually filled with coffee)

Thanks so much! I’m planning on drawing her too, so we’ll see how each person’s rendition differs.

b. I searched “ghost” on the Google. I felt like being very spooky :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks! I’ll get started as soon as I can!
(Also, if you want me to draw you that’s totally okay!)

le awkward microphone tap

and now, we welcome you to this month’s edition of “Serenity Bites Off More Than She Can Chew” !

le polite applause

today our foolish artist will be attempting to squeeze not twenty, not thirty, but fIFTY PEOPLE onto oNE PIECE OF PAPER ASDFFGHKLLJ

do you??? want to be??? one of these un lucky people???

entire audience: NO

fill out this form!!

please be descriptive where possible - it helps with accuracy :D
Username:
Human, Animal, or object? (note: animal and object avatars are excluded from the “fifty people” limit):

if animal:
Type of Animal:
Description of Said Animal:

if object:
Description of Said Object:

if human:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Hair Style:
Skin Tone:
Eye Color:
General Expression/Pose/Vibe:
Clothing Description:
Notes:

** any and all grammar incompetence is entirely intentional :000

(ha!) if you don't (even) know what I'm asking you (to con-fess)

I’m drawing, a thing of the forum - and I want YOU (yes, you) to be in it,! it will likely be very chibi-esque, though I’m trying to do juestice to all of you - the estimated finish date is “whenever I have free time maniacal laugh” - thanks frens

*** if you didn’t get my really pathetic Hamilton reference there I am very disappointed

Tagging Art Frens

@PrincessBunny1
@Bananadog
@Rainboom
@StarryDream
@lollipopcorn
@BerryFOX
@Jadeybirdy
@TappymLP
@Roller_Blade
@SuperGirl3Acer
@BellaWafflez17
@KoolM123
@VanillaBlossom
@Dude73
@CandyflossClouds
@TheGreenBanana
@WhiteFeathers
@Artistic_cat
@A.K_Studios46
@LollipopCat
@IShallNotBeNamed
@MudFlowerCat
@ExquisiteSoup
@TheDrawer
@EnchantedAnimallover
@Autumn_Leaves
@yaygirls
@BluBerries
@Madsie05
@DrCrazyChicken

Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (shading, shaping, etc) Topic 12 [OFFICIAL]
Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (shading, shaping, etc.) Topic 13 [OFFICIAL]
Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (shading, shaping, etc.) Topic 13 [OFFICIAL]

I would ask how you would do it, but you’re an amazing artist…

Cool! I might join, I love your art :0000

I’ll take a look at the form later