Serenity's Topic (SNOOPY HAS ARRIVED WITH FOOD) yo

I came with food :green_apple::apple::pear::tangerine::lemon::banana::watermelon::grapes::strawberry::melon::cherries::peach::pineapple:๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ‘:tomato::eggplant:๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ•:corn::honey_pot:๐Ÿฅ:bread:๐Ÿฅ–:cheese::hot_pepper:๐Ÿฅ”:sweet_potato::chestnut:๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅš:egg:๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅž:fried_shrimp::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::pizza::hotdog::hamburger::fries:๐Ÿฅ™:taco::burrito:๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ˜:spaghetti::ramen::stew::fish_cake::sushi::bento::curry::rice_ball::rice::rice_cracker::oden::dango::shaved_ice::ice_cream::icecream::cake::birthday::custard::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::popcorn::doughnut::cookie:

how does one prepare for an audition

when one has not been told what to prepare...?

Hi all,

I just published this game for the weekend challengeโ€”called "Mosquito Madness"โ€”and I was wondering if you all could give me some feedback on it?

Here's the link.

If you don't have Hopscotch currently, that's fine; ignore everything I just said and have a great day!

Tagging Art Frens

The following people will be tagged when Serenity posts art stuffs.
@Maltese
@PrincessBunny1
@Sweetlina
@Bananadog
@Rainboom
@StarryDream
@lollypopcorn
@BerryFOX
@Jadeybirdy
@TappymLP
@Roller_Blade
@SuperGirl3Acer
@BellaWafflez17
@KoolM123
@VanillaBlossom
@Dude73
@CandyflossClouds
@TheGreenBanana
@WhiteFeathers
@Artistic_cat
@A.K_Studios46
@LollipopCat
@IShallNotBeNamed
@MudFlowerCat
@ExquisiteSoup
@TheDrawer
@EnchantedAnimallover
Feel free to add yourself in the "Make a Tag List!" topic!

It's an OK-ish simple little game??? (ใ†แด—ใ†โœฟ)

Hi SENPAI,
I'd just like to say that you are literally my fave artist on hopscotch,
You inspire me so much and I'd love to talk to you more!
<3

Heh sorry I know this is like

REALLY

late XD
But I played your game and it is amazing! It really gives a good challenge and it's really fun to play :D!

But I did experience one coding bug
- If you tap the screen (I think I did it two times), even before the "play" button appears, all the game graphics appear and everything starts to work, even before the background and text is loaded.

The way I might fix it.. (and I'm not saying this is the best way, I'm a pretty bad coder lol) But, I would fix it by maybe when the "play"button is visible and tapped, set a value to any number, let's say I call my value "hai guis" and I'll set it to "21" FOR NO APPARENT REASON (XD don't judge me)
Well, like I said, I set value "hai guis" to "21"
Now, what I would do, is change the maroone "if" big starting block thing to "When "Hai Guis" equals "21", do whatever the code is to do. I didn't check the code, so I'm not sure this particular code would help it. This is just the way I code, trying to make very thing kind of "connected", I guess you could say. And it probably isn't a HUGE bug, it wasn't meant to happen anyway lol, it was just me messing around while the background loaded (XD)

So yeah, hope this helps :D! Sorry if it doesn't, like I said, I'm not exactly the best coder, this is just what I frequently do in my code.

I think it might be because my text is white?

The same text object for "loading" is for "start." If you randomly tap the screen and happen to hit "loading," the game is going to start, yes.

I guess I just trusted the player to not "mess around while the background is loading" XD

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like it :D

XD ok I guess that's why. I always think that nobody will mess around in my projects, even though I do it myself lol. Heh sorry..

Hiiii
:green_apple::apple::pear::tangerine::lemon::banana::watermelon::grapes::strawberry::melon::cherries::peach::pineapple:๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ‘:tomato::eggplant:๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ•:corn::hot_pepper:๐Ÿฅ”:sweet_potato::chestnut:๐Ÿฅœ:honey_pot:๐Ÿฅ:bread:๐Ÿฅ–:cheese:๐Ÿฅš:egg:๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅž:fried_shrimp::poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::pizza::hotdog::hamburger::fries:๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ™:spaghetti::ramen::burrito::stew:๐Ÿฅ—:fish_cake::sushi::rice_cracker::bento::oden::curry::dango::rice_ball::shaved_ice::rice::ice_cream::icecream::candy::cake::chocolate_bar::birthday::popcorn::custard::doughnut::lollipop::cookie:๐Ÿฅ›:beer::baby_bottle::beers::coffee:๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚:tea::wine_glass::sake:๐Ÿฅƒ:cocktail::tropical_drink::champagne:๐Ÿฅ„:fork_and_knife::fork_knife_plate:

Hai all,

I just published a project, and I'd like a little help. It's been laggy on my iPad; however, everything seems to work, however slowly.

Is it just that my iPad is old? Could you let me know if you are experiencing the same lag?

Here's the link.

Thanks!

Tagging Art Frens

The following people will be tagged when Serenity posts art stuffs.
@Maltese
@PrincessBunny1
@LotsaApples
@Sweetlina
@Bananadog
@Rainboom
@StarryDream
@lollypopcorn
@BerryFOX
@Jadeybirdy
@TappymLP
@Roller_Blade
@SuperGirl3Acer
@BellaWafflez17
@KoolM123
@VanillaBlossom
@Dude73
@CandyflossClouds
@TheGreenBanana
@WhiteFeathers
@Artistic_cat
@A.K_Studios46
@LollipopCat
@IShallNotBeNamed
@MudFlowerCat
@ExquisiteSoup
@TheDrawer
@EnchantedAnimallover
Feel free to add yourself in the "Make a Tag List!" topic!

Hoi

No, it works!
What iPad do you use?

It's okay for me!

It's a little laggy, but not bad.

It's fine, but a little bit laggy, although I think that's just because of the clones. Most things with clones can be laggy, and usually are, so it's normal.

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

yum

food is awesome

@SuperGirl3Acer

Thank you so much! The request looks just like me! You even got the obscure hair description right. :000

It's my profile background right now, and I was wondering if it would be okay to make it my profile picture starting March 18. I didn't want to republish the image without permission!

Thanks!:blush:
Sure, if you want! I don't mind
Although, I don't think I did very well...I was rushing towards the end, so the dress looks awful...:sweat:

What looks awful?
I mean it takes me about four hours to find a mistake in your drawing
and like half a millisecond to find mine-

The dress.
^ - ^
Don't feel bad, I'm the same way