Serenity is back on Hopscotch!

imback
serenity

Guise. I have great news.

Even though school hasn't started yet, they decided to be awesome and give us our iPads back today! Of course, the first thing I did was redownload Hopscotch, and I'm just about to go on and post something! After I attempt to read all my activity though O_O

I am so excited to be back! Anyways, I know Hopscotch has had a few updates since I left. What should I expect?

Other things affected by the return of my iPad
  • I will hopefully be working on some digital art. I don't have much in the way of art apps, though, so it might be very cringeworthy!

• Because of school, I know I will be less active on the forum. I have yet to see how that will affect Hopscotch itself, but chances are I will definitely be more active than I have been this summer. XD

Bai! And hai on HS!

YAAYYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY

No system this body is not invalid

YEYEYEYAYAYAY! welcome back!

YAAAAAAAAAAAS :D

Oh my gush. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I knew it! (dabs) Welcome back, senpai!

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Your back!!
(I saw that you followed me! Thanks a lot!!!!!!)
Are you going to open up requests again? Just a random question.

Welcome Back! This is Amazing! I Missed you!

I probably won't open requests again until I've gotten myself settled in, which will probably take at least a week. I'm also trying to do a bit more coding, and to do that I'll have to get used to the editor. But they will, eventually, be open!

Ur back yaaaaaaaay!
Btw amazing profile pic!!

Yey! :D

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!

YAAAAAAY! Welcome back!

Oh ok...just curious...as usual :P

Welcolm back!

OHYASYES

YASYESOH

OHYESYAS

I'M HAPPY
CAN YOU TELL?!

PARTY PARTY YASYASYAS

Welcome back! What's your Hopscotch username?

I am currently SereneSapphire on Hopscotch!

PARTY IN THE HOUSE TONIIIGHT
EVERYBODY GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME