Separate Notifications for Plants?

So I was casually scrolling thru my notifs when I realized, A BUNCH of people planted me!

I was going to make a thank you project and list off the people who have given me plants, but they got drowned in my other notifs D:. And I really want to thank these people for SPENDING MONEY on an undeserving 13 year old, but I can’t find the notifications anymore.

So I propose to create a second tab or smth for plant notifications, or add who gave you the plants in the plants tab.

21 Likes

I’m not sure about having a separate tab just for plant notifs, but I think it’d be nice to see this, and all of the projects you got planted on

8 Likes

First and I will be last

2 Likes

Maybe on the category that says plants?

4 Likes

Never mind I guess.lll

3 Likes

I agree totally, excluding the bit about you being an underserving thirteen year old. Remove the un, and everything you said is correct.

4 Likes

Another solution would be remove plants and refund the seeds to anyone who’s given them.

5 Likes

Yeah, good idea. I never notice when I get planted.

2 Likes

Without “u” and “n” it becomes

Summary

So I was casally scrollig thr my otifs whe I realized, A BCH of people plated me!

I was goig to make a thak yo project ad list off the people who have give me plats, bt they got drowed i my other otifs D:. Ad I really wat to thak these people for SPEDIG MOEY o a deservig 13 year old, bt I ca’t fid the otificatios aymore.

So I propose to create a secod tab or smth for plat otificatios, or add who gave yo the plats i the plats tab.

6 Likes

[Both ](http://Swift Coding Challange #2.playground.zip)

1 Like

Smh you know what I meant.

“Un” not “u” and “n”

2 Likes

What if the plant notifications had a different color text or background bar color, that wasn’t white like the others. That could make them noticeable.

2 Likes

Hmmm in my opinion it’s best not to have a new tab but :neutral_face:

2 Likes

That’d be cool, but I think the plant notifs disappear after a while too, and I think with this, they’d be made permanent (especially if they showed up under the plants tab, or you just had a list of projects and who planted them.)

3 Likes

Oh yeah, if in the plants tab, it showed.
“User1234 gave you a plant on project ___”

1 Like

I think that as you said, adding the plant notifications to the plants tab would be nice. Unless you just joined hopscotch, you don’t really need the mushroom video anymore.

2 Likes

It is a notification, it should stay where it is

6 Likes

idk about this

I just check my notifs frequently so I don’t miss these

4 Likes

Yes please. I need this.

3 Likes

could be a cool feature of the plants tab - to keep a record of who gave them!

7 Likes