Select more than one block

A suggestion that I have for hopscotch, is a feature where you can select all code. This feature could be used for duplicating objects, or switching code from one object to another. Basically when you tap on a block, there would be an option to select code, or an option just to select that block. Then you could select however many blocks you would like and then cut them, copy them, or delete them.

Should we have this feature?
  • Yes!
  • Meh. Maybe.
  • Probably not
  • Other (reply below)

0 voters

No photo because I don’t know how to photo shop.

12 Likes

Very cool feature idea!

I would love to have this implemented in the app!

3 Likes

Yes I definitely want this! It would be super helpful to select multiple rules at once without having to create a custom block - especially if you want to change small pieces of it for another object.

I would use this all the time!

8 Likes

Yes! I love this! Almost like when you’re selecting text—sometimes you want more than one word but you don’t always need the whole paragraph

5 Likes

this would be nice

6 Likes

Oh oops sorry didn’t realize that there was already a topic for this. Should I clive?

4 Likes

Yes! That was the idea. Not sure how it would look though, because you cant exactly turn all the block blue… Actually you probably could. :thinking:

5 Likes

^ Something like this

12 Likes

Yes! Exactly like that! But there would probably still be an option to delete, and cut.

6 Likes

Yes, of course – you just wouldn’t tap on the drag handles (or whatever you use to select) for that menu.

6 Likes

I think there is in the way Awesome_E is showing, but it is probably through keyboard shortcuts. It’d just look a little different on the mobile version of HS

5 Likes

Yes please. I make similar objects all the time and I have to make a purple block just to copy and paste it.

2 Likes

I think there is a topic for this

2 Likes