Seeds abilities

A curious idea should be that you can use seeds to promote your projects! Like for an example: 10 seeds can estimate a couple more views on your project.
Seeds can also be used to maybe change your profile picture (unless you have the subscription), like 15 seeds to switch profile picture to something that isn’t from hopscotch’s pre made pictures.
Seeds already do a lot of stuff but, wouldn’t it be amazing to see how much value seeds can be after an update related to this?
Thanks, harsiscool

15 Likes

Hm, as for the first one it does feel like more a social media platform feature than a coding app feature haha, but I mean if that’s the direction hopscotch ends up going rn (which I’m not entirely opposed too)

6 Likes

I’m not so sure about the first one, but the second one is a really good idea!

3 Likes

I like this idea, but I think it should be 50 seeds, or smth. 15 just feels like too few.

5 Likes

Maybe 20 would be better because 50 is wayyy to much

5 Likes

You’re right. How about 30?

Edit- give me a moment to see how much seeds cost

Edit2- 50 for $3 isn’t terrible, I think 30 wouldn’t a fair price.

6 Likes

would be

I didn’t realize this until now :pp

6 Likes

I don’t think that would work, views are views and likes are likes. You can ask people to like it, play it a couple times or plant it so others will see it on the most planted leaderboard, but it doesn’t seem very fair to just poof some views for some seeds. I really like the second idea though, but maybe 25 would be better

5 Likes

Imagine if a multi-millionaire came by…poof, their project with only one object that has like no rules suddenly has 500k likes and 5m views, plus 25k plants! xD

To be frank, I doubt this’ll happen to such an extent as this, but you get my point. Look how much planting is spammed~

6 Likes

I understand.

2 Likes