Seed block question

So I have a question so how do you get a seed block I searched it and it said I cannot get it ?

9 Likes

@9puppygirl well in order too obtain it ligitametly you must become a seed dev like @Dragonmaster101 @GOATGAMES or @FRENCH_WAVE123 and many others and there are too ways too become 1

1. Be requested by hopscotch themselves like French wave

Or sign up for it when there’s a chance (currently none) like me and GoatGames

7 Likes

There’s no way you can get the seed block as of now

There was a select few chosen and they closed applications

8 Likes

So nobody can get it anymore?

5 Likes

As of now, no but things can change in the future maybe one day applications will open again or it will be released to the public but right now we don’t have access to it (besides the people that already had it)

5 Likes

No not until a disclosed date

5 Likes

You’ll just have to wait until the next opportunity. Which will most likely be a long time away…

Hi, I’m Crosbyman64, one of the 2021 Seed Developers, and the creator of
“STAR-LINK: A Platformer,” which currently on version 0.1.40.

4 Likes

heyo @9puppygirl!

as of right now, the seed block is only limited to a select group of people. in order to get it, you have to be a seed developer and take part in an official program mentored by a Hopscotch Team member. however, there’s no ongoing Seed Development Program at the moment.
there were also applications for the block right now, none are being accepted as THT received many applications and is also very busy.

if there’s a change in the status of applications or another Seed Developer Program is being opened, our community manager @/Yuanyuan will make an announcement in #announcements that everyone is able to access so that everyone has a fair chance to participate and use the seed block if earnt.

i hope that helped :)) feel free to tag me if you have any other questions

13 Likes

This pretty much sums up everything

Should this be clived?

3 Likes

it can stay open for another day or two so that puppygirl can view my reply and ask any related questions she might have. then it can be clivecated and portaled into the yak

6 Likes

Great question!
As of currently, only select people have the seed block. If you want to be able to use the block, you can apply for the Seed Developer program the next time applications are open again. There might also be a time in the future where the seed block becomes available to everyone, but right now it is limited.

The next time you have a question like this you can ask it in the Leaders Q and A Topic.

5 Likes

more details here!

7 Likes

As for me, I aren’t a seed dev but THT gave me access tho.

2 Likes

yep, thats the flip side from the applications hops could send in. however, these are currently closed and the only way rn is through an eventual / upcoming seed dev program

4 Likes

The seed block is for seeds developers - members of the seed program, this allows them to include seed purchases in their projects!

Currently it is the Spring 2021 Seed Developer Program, the current seed developers are:

• @/GOATGAMES
  • @/ExplodingDucks
  • @/TheCMStudios
  • @/CBStudios
  • @/SwimGirlStudios
  • @/TheWildFox
  • @/Crosbyman84
  • @/dragonmaster
    Thee might be more, I’m too lazy.
3 Likes

There are a lot more lol

4 Likes

*Crosbyman64

I have all of the 2021 seed developers listed in my credit (by HS usernames, some need to be updated again).

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh, sorry. My brain isn’t working.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.