Secret Sounds in Hopscotch!

sounds

Using the method to find secret colors, I was able to hack in a very low c.

This is only a start, but there might be more secrets hidden in the menu.

Is there a way to get different sounds like you can get secret colours?
Secret blocks/secret colors/secret text?
I want a blow up sound
Request Your Tutorial to be in the New Wiki!

How to do this:
1) Type 'low-c' into a text block and then select all.
2) After you select it all, tap copy and then pull out a play sound block.
3) Double tap on the sound bubble and do it until it says select all.
4) Tap select all and then tap paste.

Combining Sounds!

How do you make that?P.S that's very cool!

I just did the exact same thing, but I didn't get the extra sound! Help!

The way I did it I typed low-c into a text block copied it then got start the sound block and pasted it in.hope this helps!

If you typed any capital letter or if you forgot to put "-" it won't work, copy this and paste it on a start sound block

low-c

Copy that:arrow_up:

@Fishyguitars This is a totally awesome trick!!!

Awsome effect! Didn't know that could be possible!

Alert! Hacker! jk, awesome discovery!

This is like custom colours, I was actually thinking about doing this as well... How funny?!

Would this work with a high c or an extra high c? It would be cool if it could do trills and turns too.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It would be awesome if it did! I tried it with a high-d but as I guessed it didn't work unfortunately :confused:

I'm guessing it's because the sounds that are in there are actually uploaded by Hopscotch and named by Hopscotch. So they must have uploaded a "low-c" sound but not had enough space to include it in the Sound block options.

So the only way to access it is by doing @Fishyguitars' technique :wink:

I think Hopscotch has to upload the sounds before we are able to access them, but it would be cool if we could have higher notes, though we have such a huge range of sounds already (two octaves of notes and other extra sounds is plenty enough for me :smile:)

You can also do low-d that works to. :blush:

Cool! I think low-d is already included though in the sounds

Doing low-d gives you an extra low-d. Just an FYI.

Wow, I've been trying to find extra sounds by pasting in words other than low-c, but none worked. (Yes, the sound block is case sensitive)

@t1_hopscotch Yeah, I think it already is too!

how do you make a high c sharp its not working... :cold_sweat:

Like @t1_hopscotch said

It would be awesome if it did! I tried it with a high-d but as I guessed it didn't work unfortunately :confused:

I'm guessing it's because the sounds that are in there are actually uploaded by Hopscotch and named by Hopscotch. So they must have uploaded a "low-c" sound but not had enough space to include it in the Sound block options.

So the only way to access it is by doing @Fishyguitars' technique 

I think Hopscotch has to upload the sounds before we are able to access them, but it would be cool if we could have higher notes, though we have such a huge range of sounds already (two octaves of notes and other extra sounds is plenty enough for me To smile)

I don't think hopscotch had named a note high sharp c

i tried the same thing except i used numbers, and they were the highest notes i ever heard...