Searching your own projects

My Suggestion is to have a bar at the top of your profile where you could search your projects, because in the smaller search engine in hopscotch you often can’t find yours because the are lots of projects with the same name from years ago.

i think this would be good because if i wanted to use a pixel art technique, for example, but i forgot how to do it, i could search up one of my older projects.

this would be a good place to put it (in my opinion) the blue highlighted area

Would this work out?
  • Yes, this would be great
  • No, it wouldn’t work
  • Possibly (reply why)

0 voters

i dont know if i’m in the right category any of the @/leaders can change it and anyone else too

11 Likes

That’s perfect!! It’s something I and probably LOADS of other Hopscotchers wanted!!

5 Likes

You have published though maybe like an organize that

6 Likes

I have always wanted this, this could also be in other people profile, so if I wanted to find a project about a specific person. I Could

6 Likes

Yeah, I’d like to see either that or the ability to filter searches so that you could search projects created by a certain person

8 Likes

Yes!! Even better!!! I think no matter what you do to this it’s still gonna be EPIC

5 Likes

I agree so much as I have over 1000 projects published.

4 Likes

This looks amazing, but I’d also like to see this with drafts. I have soooo many unfinished things I’d love to go back to, but can never find!

13 Likes

I’d probably have 400-600

3 Likes

@Yuanyuan could you take this in for a suggestion?

2 Likes

I’d love this! So smart instead of scrolling sm just to find a project

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I will note this down!

12 Likes

Yay!! It’s an official suggestion!!

3 Likes

nobody voted yes

5 Likes

I voted yes!! And 80% of voters did!

3 Likes

@nobody did

4 Likes

Can you not see votes???

3 Likes

nobody as in the user it was a pun