Recently, with the wave of new topics every now and then, there are a few repeats. Here is why we have the search bar in the top right corner:
- It saves you time from writing a question, and saves other people time to answer your question
- It's not very hard to tap on that little magnifying glass icon in the top right corner!
- It reduces the amount of topics and posts people have to scroll through to find their desired topic.
- People won't get mad at you!
Here's how to search:
In the top right corner, there's a little magnifying glass icon .
I suggest that when you type in words, you only type in the key words to keep the search broad!
You might also notice when you type in a question, this pops up:
On the side is what the computer thinks is similar to your topic! You can click on any of them to check them out and see if they answer your questions!
Some people have been upset by the "Search Before You Post" thing. Here are some nicer ways to say it:
- I think that this has been talked about before, what about you?
- Maybe this has been posted before, do you think so?
- Here's another great topic that tells about it (link)
- Did you check if there was another topic discussing this? If not, here's how (or here's another great topic!)
- I think a saw a topic very similar to this, what do you think?
- This is an awesome topic! Here's another similar topic: (link inserted here) Credit to @LavenderLovinNerd
Stay nice and friendly, and try not to get upset! These are just little reminders.