Scribblenauts game in hopscotch!

hopscotch
ideas

Maxwell pixel art (I know it isn't good but I still wanted to show it)
:grey_exclamation::red_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::red_circle::grey_exclamation::red_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::red_circle::red_circle::grey_exclamation::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::grey_exclamation:
:8ball::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::8ball:
:8ball::red_circle::star2::8ball::star2::star2::8ball::star2::red_circle::8ball:
:grey_exclamation::red_circle::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::red_circle::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::red_circle::red_circle::8ball::8ball::8ball::8ball::red_circle::red_circle::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::large_blue_circle::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::large_blue_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::clock12::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::clock12::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::tennis::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::tennis::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::star2::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::star2::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::star2::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::star2::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::red_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::red_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:
:grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::grey_exclamation::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation::grey_exclamation:

@DragonDog, I need to explain something to you. To be honest, I think this is too complex for hopscotch. When you want to make something in a programming language, like hopscotch, you need to know its limits and capabilities. I think this exceeds hopscotch's limits and capabilities. This would be extremely hard to make in hopscotch, even with all of the good people in hopscotch collaborating. Sorry to burst your bubble :pensive:.

@Valgo I know it is impossible to make the keyboard and search almost anything you want I was planning to give you a lot of choices instead of the search object

Yes, but that is still extremely hard to make.

@Valgo That may be true but doesn't mean it is impossible. I think if very good hopscotchers work on this it will be possible (also people are making monopoly in hopscotch and that is also extremely hard)

If you want, you can certainly try. I'm just saying that it probably won't happen.

@Valgo I think it is possible. And also can you help?

I am already in two collabs (probably 3 soon). I don't want to lose track of anything when I am collaborating in 4 accounts!

@valgo Mabye after you finish one of your collabs you can join my scribblenauts collab?

I finished a very very short scribblenauts prototype just to show you it is possibles of make a type of scribblenauts game in hopscotch. and here it is
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xpefew1gs

Okay, if that's what you mean, then it can be done! :grinning:

Could I please help with this????? I AM GREAT WITH HOPSCOTCH PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sometimes make gravity, but it doesn't work for some reason!!!! I could also help with the variables, I am AMAZINGLY awesome at variables. It has to do with my physics skills, I made something really cool, but is was an accident(lol). The ball physics when it gets kicked around and stuff, and when you add stuff and then you press the X button it falls. I could be a HUGE help with collaboration, and I love the game Scribblenuats.

Wow so hard this will take 2 or 3 years probably!

No it will not, if it did, I would be around in 9th or 8th grade. It will only take a few months, like the Tap Titans collaboration, that was a good time.

Okay I mean sure it's possible in a few months but you would have to be on a lot but I mean a lot of things are possible in hopscotch!

Grammar mistake, not half, have! Sorry!

You can edit your post by hitting that button on your post

I am talking about your post!

Oh heehehee sorry! Lol

Fixed it! Sorry again!