Screenshots of code

How do you make screenshots of your code and projects?
Of course as we all know bears throw :pineapple:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! If you are on an iPad, press the home button and the lock screen button at the same time. :wink:

Click the power button and the home button at the same time on Ipad to take a screenshot. :D
Welcome to the forum, throws confetti

I started hopscotching a few days ago and I am SO glad that I joined the forum, Hopscotch is a big world of fun and confusing!

Press the off button and the home button on your iPad to take a screen shot! Press this button:

Wait for it to load, and then share it!

Really? What's your Hopscotch username? Mine is KawaiiPixie

Off topic but nice keyboard, it's really cute :D

Lol thanks xD {202020}

Mine is Sk8erGirl10, how do I make the entire screen go black AFTER the congratulations text shows?

Okay, here's what you do. Go into you editor, and add a black square. Click add a new rule. Then, on the When's menu, tap when the play button is tapped, set invisabilty 100. Then, go down to control flow, tap check once if, then do this:

Make the the objects go invisible and then put a leave a trail block with the color black, width is 10000, and it moves forward one

Your gonna get a random shape (eg square) set the code When the play button is tapped set inv 100.
When _______ (I don't know the code)
Grow by 2000% set inv 0

Okay thanks! I changed my user picture! Like it?

If this helps:

I want a coding partner, any of you willing to help teach me the ropes?

I could help! :smiley: {2020}

Thank you paydent12
:green_apple::apple::pear::tangerine::lemon::banana::watermelon::grapes::strawberry::melon::cherries::peach::pineapple::tomato::eggplant:🌶:corn::sweet_potato::honey_pot::bread:🧀:poultry_leg::meat_on_bone::fried_shrimp::egg::hamburger::fries:🌭:pizza::spaghetti:

Please don't spam. :wink:

I drew my picture on hopscotch! I'm not a very good drawer so I prefer to have the computer do it for me!

What is ■■■■■■■■? I just love using emojis!