School Inactivity

Well, here's the story

I'm in 5th grade, this means we have this boring class called "second step" it's all about how to deal with your emotions. (Barf emoji) We have to watch these videos. After each video I get annoyed.

Than my best friend's (IRL) brother has a friend that is in 8th grade. She is the most popular girl in the school! Look, TBH I kinda want to be popular like her. But we talk a little, but she doesn't even know my name! We have this thing this year called "8th grade buddies" it's when 5th grade and 8th grade come together. They pick who your buddy is, and you guys talk. Guess who I'm hoping for.

Than I got all these weird dreams about popularity:
1. My BFF gets that really popular girl and she brags about it in my face
2. A 5th grade thing called "Look Up" its when you dress like the 8th grader you look up to and do what they did. Guess who is was dressed as.

Has any of this every happens to you? Because I'm trying so hard, that I might be off sometimes.

Help

26 Likes
Explorer_'s Fren and Senpai Tag List!

@AHappyCoder
@AwesomeJediE
@BerryFOX
@Bananadog
@bluedogmc-official
@BellaWafflez17
@BB-Box
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@CreationsOfaNoob
@anon25890131
@ColourfulBlack
@Catface4
@Candycane
@Cash
@CodePerfect
@anon68105100
@DiamondHeartedDove
@EnchantedHopscotcher
@EnchantedAnimallover
@Ella_13
@FoodDelivery
@Fluffymarshmellow
@Goobrgrlrye
@Huggingfluffybear
@Himynameismeredith1
@Intellection74
@iReesesCup
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@IShallNotBeNamed
@IKeudin
@Jess888
@KawaiiRose
@KoalaKrazy
@KVJ
@KatrinaPlays
@Lightningstrike
@LazyLizard
@lollypopcorn
@MiNi
@Maltese
@Murphy1
@MR.GAM3R
@anon91308878
@Mathgirl
@minioncandy
@Niftynia75
@OnceUponATime
@OrangeScent1
@Paige1212
@Pingu
@PixelMaster64
@PandaBlossom
@PopTart0219 Rawrbear
@RenegadeBird1
@Rainboom
@anon69692094
@Sweetlina
@SilverStar
@SmileyAlyssa
@SimplySouthernGurl
@anon14801539
@smishsmash
@Smishy
@TheDrawer
@t7lks
@tankt2016
@XiaoMiaoMi
@Zachyswag

25 Likes

comes into topic
looks at clock
Any advise?

2 Likes

Yeah, just be yourself and hope for the best.
Don't be negative at all, but also not so confident.
You don't want to be disappointed, do you?
As in, don't set too high goals.
So hope, and don't be negative. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, when I was in Elementry School I had Second Step, too.

2 Likes

Uhh idk about half of what your talking about but I had family life which I'm guessing is like second step and my gord was it disgusting

2 Likes

It is discussing.
Half of the people in my class shoves there heads on the table when I had it.
More people cringe and grimace when we're watching the Second Step videos then watching the Human Growth And Development stuff.

2 Likes

That never happens to me. I'm in 6th grade, and the popular girls in my school are nice, but don't sit with me during lunch or anything. But, I'm fine with it. Overall, just deal with it XD

2 Likes

If you seen the popular girl that I'm talking about, you would want to live up to her. Plus that popular girl knows all the girls in my class, except me! We talk a little bit once in a while. Sometimes I feel breaking my head if my friend says she saw her in the bathroom, and she told me to come with her! I'm stroll regretting that! It happens last week!

2 Likes

Wo. Dats. Wo.

Idk about u, but wat I would do is try to make a conversation with her, or at least get her attention.

1 Like

I tried that, it didn't go so far

2 Likes

Darn, I gtg sorry fren bye!

1 Like

The way people tortured each other in 5th grade was to sing the theme song (just around the corner)

BUT PLEASE DO NOT SEARCH IT UP MY FRIEND ONCE DID AND SHE GOT THE ACTUAL VIDEO ON YOUTUBE :'0

4 Likes

sings
Just around the corner...
(Holy Na.zi we had that too. Most annoying thing in the world.)

2 Likes

Aww im on ur tag fren list!!!!
faints
Ur my frenpai too! :blush:

2 Likes

starts clapping along to the beat

2 Likes

Okie, stop now.
ITS CANCEROUS

2 Likes

Oh gosh, that sounds horrible. ;-;

But just remember, even if you don't get who you want, your special bonding skills will get you to be any other 8th grader's friend! :)

And plus, don't even think about going into they dark tunnel. Popularness. Ugh.

For all my life I hated how I looked, and other people did too, so I got bullied. I was 7 at that time, so I thought the only way to solve that problem was to wear clothes like others and do my best to be popular.

But guess what, that didn't work either.

It was not until seventh grade until I realized that, no matter how I look, I'm a pretty decent person. And, when I was myself, I was the best person of all. :D

Moral of the story: it might be hard, but always be yourself. And hope for the best. :D

9 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

Ummm..... What's "popularity"? (Sorry if I'm being stupid, I'm only 12, I donut know much)

2 Likes

Like when someone is famous :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like