Schedule for tag groups!

Ok. Thank you for everything you’ve done to improve this community
(Was that a bad choice of words? Idk.)

1 Like

Hey when u say one tag group per person do you mean per account?

1 Like

Nooooooo!
(Dang it now I want a sad face reaction on the forum) :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Per person/per acc yeah, since one person can only have one acc

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I am mentally crying right now (yikes two mods leaving in less than a month)

1 Like

I just created a second forum acc.

2 Likes

You can’t do that

Only if you ask @yuanyuan

Ah - unfortunately alt accounts aren’t allowed, sorry about that :c

3 Likes

1 Like

TFTI that means Thx For The Info

3 Likes

Can I get a tag group?

4 Likes

I don’t know who to ask tho

4 Likes

To get a tag group you need to have at least 10 people who want to join (you can create a poll in another topic), and then ask for it here once you have enough people. There’s more info about it in the OP! I’d love to join your tag group (:

And @asianninja I would suggest asking a mod since T1 has/is stepping down

6 Likes

This may help. :))

2 Likes

Can you please make a group called “Coding Club”? It’s for my club/coding school. For information go to “My New Club For Hopscotch!” on the forum

3 Likes

@moderators if I didn’t disturb anyone, can you guys make a tag list for me?
If so can you make the name; The_Admin_Coders
These people want to join;

FearlessPhoenix GOATGAMES RonAstern123 SwimGirlStudios Slothy 990867 Otato DolphinGirl7 NTh3R Nameless_gamer Rapterdragon_83

7 Likes

at the moment, tag list creation has been paused and a mod won’t be creating it for you since Tracey left, but you can keep the topic for when it does open up again :))

5 Likes

Why don’t you see the circle around it when you tag the moderators? Usually there is a circle like the one around this.

2 Likes

So we cannot edit our existing tag lists?

1 Like