Schedule for tag groups!

1 Like

TFTI that means Thx For The Info

3 Likes

Can I get a tag group?

4 Likes

I don’t know who to ask tho

4 Likes

To get a tag group you need to have at least 10 people who want to join (you can create a poll in another topic), and then ask for it here once you have enough people. There’s more info about it in the OP! I’d love to join your tag group (:

And @asianninja I would suggest asking a mod since T1 has/is stepping down

6 Likes

This may help. :))

2 Likes

@moderators if I didn’t disturb anyone, can you guys make a tag list for me?
If so can you make the name; The_Admin_Coders
These people want to join;

FearlessPhoenix GOATGAMES RonAstern123 SwimGirlStudios Slothy 990867 Otato DolphinGirl7 NTh3R Nameless_gamer Rapterdragon_83

7 Likes

at the moment, tag list creation has been paused and a mod won’t be creating it for you since Tracey left, but you can keep the topic for when it does open up again :))

6 Likes

Why don’t you see the circle around it when you tag the moderators? Usually there is a circle like the one around this.

2 Likes

So we cannot edit our existing tag lists?

1 Like

Probably not, no

People can still join/leave because the groups are public, but you won’t be able to change stuff beyond that (pfp, description, etc) because no one has owner privileges for their groups and the mods likely won’t be doing that either if they’re not creating anymore groups

2 Likes

Yeah. I wonder why.

2 Likes

hello moderators, may you create a tag list called @NTh3R_Nation? (the vote decided that name i’m sad that Creative_3R didn’t won)

People (hope that they don’t change their idea 😆)

@Willowmoon @The_Wild_Fox @Nameless_gamer @Nobody @FearlessPhoenix @AdminCod3R @GOATGAMES @Aqua @Kaila808 @0Author-Detective0 @Ostrich @Innerpanda @DolphinGirl7 @Slothy @Bruh2341 @ExplodingDucks @ALBUS

Group picture

Group bio

This is definitely not a tag list

12 Likes

aren’t they not making any rn?

3 Likes

i don’t know
i didn’t read 925 posts lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

:(
alright alright i’ll be patient no

2 Likes

I’m changing my mind, it’s changed to “OMG I NEED TO GET IN THIS TAG LIST RIGHT NOW!!!”

2 Likes

o: I like the picture! I can roundify it (made up word btw)

2 Likes

To make an image round so it doesn’t look like a square with sharp edges @NTh3R

4 Likes