Schedule for tag groups!

Yes I will get you in

1 Like

@t1_hopscotch @C_t wants to join my tag group the_raptors

2 Likes

Hey @t1_hopscotch ! Would you be able to make me a tag group called The_Swimmers? The list of people who want to join is here. Let me know if you need more info (:

9 Likes

Yep, and the group is created here now: https://forum.gethopscotch.com/g/The_808Team

Ok I added them as well, and the group has now been created too: https://forum.gethopscotch.com/g/The_Raptors

Ok added it to the list :smiley:

Yep I updated the name now^^

7 Likes

Thank you! Its looks awesome!

1 Like

Hey y’all, I would like to announce that I am going to be leaving moderator duties, unfortunately. I am going to be trying to spend some more time on political activism/other personal projects.

Sadly I am not as active on Hopscotch anymore, and I ended up spreading my time a little bit too thin across different personal projects. Not being able to dedicate as much time here didn’t feel right to me, for this role.

Another moderator will be able to create and manage the groups from now (other moderators also have the same permissions). I know it may have been a short while, but I’ve enjoyed returning to help out. I wish you all the best with your future Hopscotch and other coding adventures :hugs: I still hope to drop in from time to time in future— see you around :smiley:

32 Likes

Aww ok you were awesome

We enjoyed you

3 Likes

We will miss you!

You have done so much for the forum, we thank you! We will always remember you as a legend here at the forum and the app!
You have done so many things here at the forum I can’t even count!
But probably infinity things - your one of the kindest and most amazing people here - and you have always been a great moderator they chose the perfect person for the job, We’ll all be excited when you come visit! I wish you the best in your journey of life and much more! We will always be here for you and your decisions - and trust me, sometimes things take up time and I’m not able to be on here or on the app! We will support you in every way! Your an amazing person here and on the app - Its pretty sad to say good bye to an amazing worker here and has done many things, great for the community - you are a true leader and and an extraordinary person, really everything thats good that you can think of! So many Word I can define you with, kind, helpful, amazing, the best, legend, cool and mouth more!

We thank you for everything, Kaila. :))

9 Likes

Have a nice life! We’ll great you warmly when you come back to visit.

3 Likes

I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors, you were an excellent mod :)

3 Likes

How do I change my profile pic on my tag group?

1 Like

Ask t1 to change it and give her the picture you want it changed too

2 Likes

she is stepping down, I would ask another mod to change it

4 Likes

She is!?!?!?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Ok. Thank you for everything you’ve done to improve this community
(Was that a bad choice of words? Idk.)

1 Like

Hey when u say one tag group per person do you mean per account?

1 Like

Nooooooo!
(Dang it now I want a sad face reaction on the forum) :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Per person/per acc yeah, since one person can only have one acc

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I am mentally crying right now (yikes two mods leaving in less than a month)

1 Like