Say hello to the new leaders on the Hopscotch forum!

Hey there,

We opened a forum leader application a while ago, and many of our community members applied and went through the long interview process. I’m excited to announce that we are welcoming @Tri-Angle @Temm @StarlightStudios @Rapterdragon_83 @DaughterOfHecate @Heracc to our forum leaders team.

We received applications from many passionate and caring community members this time, and I’m sad that we cannot include everyone on the team, but I’m confident everyone will continue to make the Hopscotch forum an amazing place. I hope that with our bigger leaders team, we would be able to plan more community activities and fun events on the forum.

Our new leaders will receive training starting this week and will officially start to moderate the community in the coming weeks. Say hello to our new leaders and send them your congratulations!

-Yuanyuan

35 Likes

Hello everyone!

Most people probably know me by now lol, but I’m so excited to have this opportunity to be more involved in the community as a leader!

I’m going to do my best to keep the forum the awesome and safe place it is! Once the new leaders have gone through training, please tag me for all concerns, questions, and help you may need.

If you have not met me on the forum, my name is StarlightStudios! I really like making games and especially designing them, and if we haven’t yet I’m excited to get to know you!

Once again I’m really excited to be a leader and help my fellow forumers!! :star2::heart:

24 Likes

Congrats to everyone who got Leader.

17 Likes

I’m so excited to be working with these wonderful people! Thank you so much for this opportunity :sparkles:

20 Likes

congratulations! i didn’t apply.

19 Likes

Hi everyone! super excited to be helping out more here and work with our forum’s amazing leaders, thank you so much everyone :) :sparkles:

21 Likes

Congrats, guys!!!

15 Likes

Congrats to all the new leaders! I’m sure you all will be amazing leaders =)

16 Likes

Hey everyone!
I’m excited to be working with all the wonderful people on the leader team! Thanks for this opportunity!

19 Likes

Hooray @/tri-angle and everyone else for being a leader!!!

17 Likes

I am really excited to be a forum leader and get to watch over all of you bwahahahha /j (about second part not the first.)
I’ll see you all around!

16 Likes

OHHH MYY GAWDD!!! YALLL CONGRATS!!! so happy for yall:D!!!

15 Likes

congratulations! super excited to see them help the forum! you guys deserve it. congrats @Tri-Angle, @Rapterdragon_83, @temm and @StarlightStudios and everyone else, you guys are amazing!

15 Likes

im here too… Thanks though!

15 Likes

congrats everyone!

15 Likes

Congratulations! @Tri-Angle @Temm @StarlightStudios @Rapterdragon_83 @DaughterOfHecate @Heracc

You definitely deserve it to be a leader!

I gave y’all some spamlikes : )

13 Likes

I’m super excited to be working with y’all - it’s gonna be absolutely epic. :]

16 Likes

Well done! All of you will make great leaders!!

15 Likes

wow, congrats everyone!!! you’ll all be amazing, im sure!

13 Likes

Congratulations everyone! I’m so excited to work with every single one of you. For those who applied but didn’t get approved, don’t give up! Everyone has the opportunity to act as a “leader without a badge” (as in a role figure that follows the rules, helps people, and notifies the leaders of there are any problems). I encourage you to apply again if the chance appears:)

17 Likes