Say Hello to Our New Forum Leaders!

Hey there,

We opened a forum leader application about a month ago, and many of our community members applied and went through the long interview process.

I’m excited to announce that we are welcoming @Awesome_E @FRENCH_WAVE123 and @SwimGirlStudios to our forum leaders team. In addition, our curators @FearlessPhoenix and @SilverSong have been dedicating a lot of time and energy to this forum, and after careful consideration, we’d like to promote both of them to forum leaders.

We received applications from many passionate and caring community members this time, and I’m sad that we cannot include everyone on the team, but I’m confident everyone will continue to work together and keep the Hopscotch forum an amazing place. I hope that with our bigger leaders team, we would be able to plan more community activities and fun events on the forum.

Our new leaders will receive training starting this week and will officially start to moderate the community next week. Say hello to our new leaders and send them your congratulations! :tada: :clap:

-Yuanyuan

50 Likes

Super excited! :tada:

17 Likes

Congratulations guys! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! Huge congrats to all of you!!!

9 Likes

delighted to have you all as part of the team!

11 Likes

Congrats to all of you!

6 Likes

I got so happy for everyone I started crying haha :joy:

7 Likes

Wow!! Congrats you guys!!

6 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to all of our new leaders! I can not wait to get to work with you all, this will be so fun.

12 Likes

Congrats guys, very well done

6 Likes

This is great news! Thanks for taking this process so seriously and investing this much time into it; HSF will benefit from it. I’m looking forward to seeing where our fearless leaders (ha ha) will lead us.

8 Likes

Aaaaaa Coungrats!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: to y’all @Awesome_e @FRENCH_WAVE123 @FearlessPhoenix

6 Likes

technically awesome_e is already a leader (and mod)

7 Likes

Whoops wrong people I read to fast

6 Likes

What does that have to do with this.

4 Likes

??? wdym

3 Likes

thank you everyone!! super stoked to be returning to my former position as Leader and working with the fam again <33

17 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

7 Likes

Congrats, Awesome_E!

5 Likes

You deserve it

5 Likes