Saving Project Visual Bug

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: Temmy_ on the app.

What kind of device are you using?:
iPhone XR, running iOS 13.3.1

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was using some characters on the Left side of my screen, poking off the screen and when I saved my project I noticed that they could still be seen visibly as I closed the project, outside of the project view? (Look at screenshots, it’s strange to explain.)

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Create a project and add any object
  2. Place the object so it’s either partially or completely off the left side of the screen
  3. Close the project.
  4. The object should still be visible while the project closes, coming back on screen as it follows the project window.

I expected this to happen:
For the objects to not appear to be half on and off the screen when I closed my project.

But instead this happened:
The object/character, well i guess did the thing in the last screenshot? Idk how to describe it.

Here’s a sweet screenshot:
Left: Before closing project. Right: after closing project.

Device/Hopscotch stuff

This seems to work with both characters and shapes. Either way, pretty odd. Not as breaking as my previous bug report though.

7 Likes

Did it still appear after closing and re-opening the app again?

4 Likes

Hey, I’ve seen that one. Yeah, not big but a bug nonetheless.

2 Likes

Yep. Pretty persistent, and it’s not just that project, it happens on all of my projects regardless of version or type

2 Likes

Yep, pretty much the whole point of the bug report lol

1 Like

Yup.

3 Likes

I have noticed this too. A small inconvenience, but it would be nice if it got fixed.

4 Likes

Very strange. Never noticed this but it should be fixed for sure.

3 Likes