SaturnPoints - Currency ๐ŸŒŒ

Thatโ€™s fine! I completely understand because really both ways it wouldnโ€™t work out well :frowning:

1 Like

We could always do a collab for free~

2 Likes

That would be awesome! Iโ€™ve never done a collab so I donโ€™t really know how to go about it but I really want to do it! Should we request an unlisted topic or how should we start?

1 Like

Can I buy a medium advertisement for 7 Points

2 Likes

How many unlisted topics do you have atm? I have 1 so if you have 0, you can make a topic, if not Iโ€™ll make it

2 Likes

Alright sure! Please select a project of yours.

3 Likes

Here

2 Likes

Alright thank you will get on it later!

2 Likes

Ok then I will make one!

1 Like

Just showing this post because its buried haha

2 Likes

I made the topic it just needs to get approved now.

1 Like

The topic is approved and unlisted!

2 Likes

Introducing - quests! You can now earn sp for doing these things on the app. You only have three days, so if youโ€™d like to redeem these, do it quick!
Quote this form vv and check off what youโ€™ve done to redeem your points!

shoutout me and/or one of my projects on the app! 7 SaturnPoints each. [ ] - project [ ] - shout me out

make a project related to tuxing - 10 SaturnPoints. [ ]

buy a product in this shop - not sd trade market - related to any pokemon! A quarter of the total price of the product. [ ]

4 Likes

@Dragongirl1264

I have done a shoutout for you on the app (completely not knowing that it could earn SaturnPoints lol), does that mean I can get 7 SaturnPoints?

1 Like

Aww thanks for doing it without knowing! Yes, you can claim you SaturnPoints - Iโ€™ll go update the leaderboard!

1 Like

Tuxing has taken over the quests today!

Tuxing, the dragon of Saturn, has taken over this weekendโ€™s quests! You can redeem these quests from today to 2022-08-08T04:00:00Z.

Now, the actual quests!

Make a project about tuxing - 12 SP [ ]
Make a project about Saturn - 10 SP [ ]
Make a project about dragons - 7 SP [ ]
Buy a project in this shop related to any of these things - 5 SP [ ]

4 Likes