SaturnPoints - Currency ๐ŸŒŒ

I might be wrong but are the exchange rates correct?
You get a worse deal buying 100 Saturn points than buying 5 because if you buy 100 you get 2 for every seed, but buying 5 you get 2.5 for every seed. This means if I bought the 5 Saturn point deal 20 times to get 100, I would pay 40 seeds instead of 50. Also, this happens when comparing other exchanges as well.

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s correct but Iโ€™m not charging half a point haha, yes a lot of them are incorrect but I probably wouldnโ€™t let you just buy 20 5s

8 Likes

I know you canโ€™t charge half seeds :joy:, just pointing it out in case you didnโ€™t know!

6 Likes

There are now items in the shop! There are currently three categories of products: likes and follows, projects, and art. Check it out!

9 Likes

This is cool! Ill try and earn some SaturnPoins whenever I can :smiley:
(Also nice pfp change DragonGirl!)

3 Likes

First competition with an opportunity to win SP!

Here is the competition! You have the opportunity to earn up to 115 SP.

7 Likes

The shop has updated! Now you can buy either digital art or paper art.

6 Likes

Can I buy 1000 Saturn points?
If so I might buy it and request 200 personalized tappersโ€ฆ
Is that allowed?

4 Likes

Yeah um - I donโ€™t have enough time for that lolo sorry

5 Likes

To celebrate pride month (and revive this topic), until the end of June, any requests including the theme of pride month or rainbows will be discounted by 25%! Isnโ€™t that awesome? If you want to get rid of your extra sp, this is the thing to order!

5 Likes

Please buy we havenโ€™t gotten a single sale lol
Also a new example of medium shape art is my blue shape art for hrh

4 Likes

Can I buy some fast paced music for 15 Saturn points? I know itโ€™s not a lot so it can be short. And can you get it done within a week?

5 Likes

Yep will do! How long do you have in mind?

4 Likes

As long as it can go for 15 Saturn points lol

4 Likes

So around 1 minute and maybe a half seems fair. I have advanced mode, so I can use any instrument- or should I just use the default? Also any themes other than fast paced?

3 Likes

@Dragongirl1264 sorry about not purchasing anything earlier

I donโ€™t have any SaturnPoints, so Iโ€™ll buy this~

Then Iโ€™ll get this~

How should I transfer the seeds?

2 Likes

Ok thatโ€™s fair. I also have advanced mode so that is fine and the game is in Japan and is about you being a ninja and you have to dodge stuff (canโ€™t give too much detail) so hopefully that helps. Thank you!

3 Likes

Iโ€™m currently making a project with the seed block, but Iโ€™ll go ahead and give you the sp now. Thanks for buying, can you fill out this form?

Rate your complexity from 1 to 10 (for medium, 6 and below)
General idea:
Detailed idea:
Notes:

3 Likes

Alright will be finished by the 10th at the latest!

3 Likes

Ok thanks again!

3 Likes